[Resolved] Flipkart — order not delivered even after week by flipkart services,delay in delivery

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 prajakta wangade on Sep 19, 2019
I ordered Redmi Note 7 pro on 12 september, 2019 from flipkart.com for which i made online payment of Rs.13, 999/-.
As expected date was 14 September, 2019 but my order got delayed by 18 september, 2019. order no:-OD[protected] And today on 19september, 2019 flipkart is delaying it till 23 september, 2019.
I urgently required phone for use i couldn't even pay fromother shop because i already made payment..! I am making call to flipkart customer care helpline no:[protected] from last 4-5 days, customer executive are not having proper information and after 2-3 asking for feedback of their conversation and that is really annoying..!
I even track my order details on ekart logistics that is courier service of flipkart but still didnt got proper status of my order.
Pleaseee helpp to get my order or either my money which i paid to flipkart for Redmi note 7 pro..!
Flipkart should pay compensation for delay of delivery .

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2019
Thankyou..!
My Complaint is resolved.
Consumer Complaint registered my complaint n gave me complaint Id through mail and then i got call from them asking for details.But due to some technically phone issues I could not have proper conversation.!
Flipkart's Customer Care commented on my complaint that we will revert on it.
Issue got resolved.

[Sep 20, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prajakta wangade, Sep 19, 2019
i cancelled the order on 19september, 2019 and ask for refund..!
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - order not delivered even after week by flipkart services,delay in delivery