[Resolved]  Flipkart — password recovery of flipkart account

I failed to login the flipkart account, hence i tried to recover the same by clicking "forgot password", on both my mobile app and desktop browser.

I got otp on both email and phone number but it said that "please try again after sometime.." when i input the otp and new password.

I have tried couple of times and tried to reach customer care but all in vain.

Also, if i try to sign up as a new customer, with my mobile number, it says that the mobile number is already registered.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 08, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected]
Updated by Amitpaswan Mar 10, 2018
My mobile number is [protected] and email address is [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My mobile number is [protected] and email address is [protected]@gmail.com
Plzzzz my number [protected] and mail [protected]@gmail.com please change a mail

I have lost my no. [protected] and there is a amount on my email id that is Rs 228 but unfortunately i am not able to login my account as i forget my password and If I am trying to login from my registered email id it shows not registered. So tell me how can i use this account. I have the emails of refund on my gmail id that is [protected]@gmail.com but now it shows that its not registered. Pleasehelp me how can i use my wallet money rs 228.
I am not able to login my account as I forgot my password and when i tried to recover my password by clicking on 'forgot password', it is showing unable to process your request please try again later. i had tried for many times but it is showing the same thing and i didn't registered my email id yet. so how do i need to recover my password?

20636