[Resolved] Flipkart — product goes out of stock after coming into the cart

Tejas Shirgaonkar on Mar 6, 2018
I didn't like the service by flipkart as whenever the sale comes it gives fake promises.
Today 6th march 2018, there was a sale of mi tv 4 on flipkart at 12pm sharp.

I tried to buy it and to my luck it came into my cart, however when i started entering my address and proceed to payment gateway, the page showed "all of the items in your cart has gone out of stock,
I am damn sure that i filled my address within a span of 10 seconds due to chrome's autofill settings
I don't get it, that how can a product go out of stock within 10-20seconds even after getting into the cart, if it would not have been in the cart, it was understandable.
Or do flipkart wants us to carry our shopping within 10seconds wow..
I also took a screenshot when the product goes out of stock from the shopping cart.
I ask the consumercomplaint board to take strict action against this.

product goes out of stock after coming into the cart
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same to same problem happen with me, while i am booking Redmi Note 5 Pro (Black, 64 GB). You must be change your way of booking while flash sale. If your product in cart then that product is not stock out. If i am compare with amazon.in then your website service is very pathetic, you must be change you coding.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product goes out of stock after coming into the cart