Flipkart — product not delivered but I received delivery message from flipkart

102.Reddiyur village, nimmiyam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
 [email protected] on Nov 2, 2019
I ordered nokia mobile worth about rs.13499/ on 22.10.19 from flipkart. On 24.10.2019 i got product delivery message from flipkart, but didn't get product. I raised compliant in flipkart on 26.10.19, but no response from flipkart. Still i'm not get product. From flipkart costumer care they told we sending mail to you reply for that mail. But i didn't get any mail from flipkart. Couldn't update my email address in flipkart. No proper response from their side.

[Nov 02, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Nov 02, 2019
1. I'm working in Chennai and my native place is vaniyambadi, Vellore district.
2. I ordered Nokia 8.1 mobile on 22.10.2019 to my home address and paid amount RS 13499 through SBI debit card
3. I received message from Flipkart that my product will delivered by 26.10.2019
4. On 24.10.2019 I got call from Flipkart office and the delivery boy told me where I have to deliver your product. Then I told to delivery boy keep the product in Flipkart office I can't receive my product because I'm in Chennai.
5. But delivery boy told that product should be delivered today itself.
6. So I said deliver the product to my home address as mentioned in my order details.
7. But delivery boy refused to deliver the home address. He told service not available in your home address so I can't deliver you home address.
8. Then he delivered the product at one medical shop which is near to my home.
9. While asking the product from medical shop they told I already given that parcel to someone.
10. But we didn't received the product. The delivery boy not giving proper to us. The delivery boy told unstable answers.
11. Then I raised compliant in Flipkart but no response from them and closed my compliant without solution.
12. Still I didn't get any solution from Flipkart.

Thank you.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We're writing to you about your order ID OD[protected]. We’d like to let you know that the seller has confirmed that the refund has been completed and should be reflecting in your bank account by now.

19014
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product not delivered but I received delivery message from flipkart