Flipkart — product shows currently out of stock in this area.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Susruta on Jan 19, 2020
I was going to order items from flipkart. It shows currently out of stock in this area. When i enter any pin code other than my pin it shows product deliverable.
For many product, it is showing not deliverable. I dont know what flipkart want to do. I asked customer care. They said irrelevant reply. Worst customer. Better to buy from amazon which have more reliability than flipkart. My pin code 110022.

[Jan 20, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2020
We are sorry for the trouble caused.
We would like to inform you that the availability of services at a location depending on a few factors like the type of item, coverage of courier partners, and policies of the respective sellers. You can check the availability of the product by entering your area pin code on the product page. However, our sellers are constantly working on expanding services and hope to reach you soon. Stay tuned for updates

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product shows currently out of stock in this area.