Flipkart — protein powder... order id - od[protected]

Mahipalp on Oct 11, 2019
This is the order m referring to: order id - od[protected].. I contacted you multiple times n told about the issue. Then you said me to wait for 2 days n you will contact me again. After waiting for 3 days you call me n ask me for my adar card, pancard, driving license, n all stuff, n tell me to wait for 7 days n then when u contact you after 7 days you guys just don't know anything about my issue.. Then i sent you my driving license. After you asked for more proof i sent you my pancard. And then you guys just dont reoly back to my emails or anything. You guys just try to fool us by making us wait for more time so that we may ignore or forget about the issue.. So cheap... Have some professionalism. It was my mistake to order from flipkart. We ordered one protein item first which i got for good deal n the product was very good. So i ordered one more when i needed more then i received a protein powder box with lumps in it. N when i complain you guys just say we can't do anything n asks us to wait n have more some times bring passes in-between n then you just forget about it... We are not going to order again from flipkart n will never recommend friends family colleagues flipkart. Other onlines sites are far far better... Total crap... We have sent my driving license and also pan card n then i'm ignored n don't have any update on my issue... This is ridiculous... It's been more than 15days n there is no resolution for my issue... This is completely unethical n nonsense...

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019