[Resolved] Flipkart — refund amount has not been credited to neither my bank account nor my phonepe account

yellowAdmiral on Nov 7, 2019
My cancelled order for a pack of guitar strings of ₹340 has not been refunded which was due 30th october 2019. It says there that it has been credited to my account (Phonepe) which hasn't been done but in the next sentence it says to contact the bank with reference number p1910182141330300908697. Which bank do i contact. The amount hasn't been refunded to my bank account as well.
I have gone through my account statement of the last month like 10 times but nope, it isn't there as well. I'm just a student, it's not a big amount but instead of loosing that money i'd rather donate it teamtrees.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2019

[Nov 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. The seller has confirmed that a refund has been completed on 18 Oct 19. It would have reflected in your phonepe wallet by 30 Oct 19. If you do not see the refund in your account by this time, please check the previous statement of your bank account before reaching out to the bank. You may contact your bank’s customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card with the reference number in case you need further assistance. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance department cell.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - refund amount has not been credited to neither my bank account nor my phonepe account