[Resolved] Flipkart — refund amount not received flipkart pay later

Swarnesh Rao on Aug 6, 2018
Order no:od[protected]. Initially i had paid the amount through flipkart pay later on 3rd july 2018 and later i had payed the amount from by bank on 9th july 2018.

Since there was a 30 days replacement guarantee i returned the product on 30th july 2018 and they told you will receive the refund but till date i have not received the payment in flipkart pay later account nor in my bank.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 8, 2018
Received the amount after so much follow-up

[Aug 06, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 07, 2018
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir/madam
I have ordered pears soap 0.420 kgs but I got only 0.375.kgs.Screen shot of product has been attached with this mail.give me my rest or repay in my account.

Surya21s's reply, Aug 6, 2018
Here is the photo of soap and I really don't want to complaint to Flipkart I found this wrong.
My request

Sir flipkart account has been a in-actvie
Please account re-active this my account is closure this my mistakes and wrong key
Flipkart account in login problem this qury
Contact us in account re-active
I've tried again & again to login using my email & contact number but it keeps refusing to let me log in OR even signup using another email since my contact number remains the same.
email id - unicornchocolatester@gmail.com
On this date 12/7/18 an amount of 434 has been deducted by flipkart from my card. How could flipkart access my account without my permission? What is this M flipkart internet pr? Pls solve my problem immediately.
I, K V Kumar had placed an order for purchase of 8 items videorder no ID OD[protected]. Every day I am getting message ‘ order rescheduled ‘ since 3 days. Who has to be penalised for this.Wode
kumar k v's reply, Aug 1, 2018
Dear sir, what is the status. Even today I got the same message, delivery postponed. Whom should we hold sresponsible. Have
the courtesy to reply, if you an solve the issue refund.
I fully charged my power bank and whan I connected with my mobile the power bank shows it was fully discharged so please receive my prblm and hope so i get positive feedback from you and also my powerbank in 1 year warranty
I have ordered something last week and i had returned it the next day. I was supposed to get the amount refunded in 3 days but it has been 1 week. So pls hurry up the process. Thank you.
I ordered Mammy poko pants diaper set of 3 of 78 pieces, but got only one. I raised this issue so many times on flipkart and their representatives but they always rejected my complaint. Hence i am filling my complaint on this forum.
I ordered a lenovo laptop from the flipkart. when i recieve the order and check its warranty on lenovo website it shows only 211 days warranty. but company gives the order by saying 1 year warranty. they show something and send something else. i also made the video of the unboxing for the proof. the laptop is also very slow..
phone no. [protected]
Hello sir. I am buying a mi note 5 mobile with the flipkart. On 04.04.2018. This time my phone is not working so I want to replace this phone

Order no is. OD[protected]
GIRRAJ TANK
C72 GOVEERDHANPURI GALTA GATE DELHI BAI PASS ROAS JAIPUR RAJASTHAN. PLEASE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM

THANKYOU
How many days do you want tocredit my payment back. Bloody cheeats
Vrindha Devu's reply, Jul 28, 2018
Do you want a lifrtime to refund rhe amt
Sir actually i brought a mi a1 from flipcart but this handset is a heavy network problem so i will refund my ruppes but flipcart says that this product are not refund only replace. So help me

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - refund amount not received flipkart pay later