[Resolved] Flipkart — regarding cancellation of my order and block of my prepaid amount for their own business

Dinesh kumar Jarwal on May 18, 2018
I dinesh jarwal, purchsae samsung j3 pro by prepaid but order was cancelled by flipkart. After conversation with flipkart executive, i again purchase same model by prepaid which was again cancelled. Ans sent message that amount will be credited after 8 days. Again calling with flipkart executive, i again order redmi note 5 on prepaid which was again cancelled after two day. My another order of vivo y53 prepaid order was cancelled. Total 04 not prepaid are cancelled and message has given that amount will be credited with in 8 days. They use my amount for thier bussiness. As they cancell my order consecutevely. This shows how they doing bussiness by my money. This also stresed and disturb me mantally. Also due to lack of money i cant purchase mobile from anywhere as they block my amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2018

[May 18, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 20, 2018
Duplicate- IN[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - regarding cancellation of my order and block of my prepaid amount for their own business