Flipkart — return request rejected multiple time without any reason and account is also blocked.

Aaquibbbb on Apr 6, 2020
My user id is [protected]@gmail.com.
My order id is [OD[protected]]
I have purchased a levis jeans on 12th of march which was delivered on 14th of march. But due to size fit issue I have to return the item. So I raised a return request on 14th of march itself. But flipkart cancelled my request with a reason that due to technical reason your request is cancelled. After this I contacted flipkart custumer care about my concern and they said me to wait for 3 day to get my issue resolved. But nothing happened. So I again raised fresh return request which again get rejected. Than I again contacted flipkart custumer care but nothin happened. Their only response is to wait wait and only wait. No resolution is given to me. Than I again raised requst . I raised request for the 5th time and than also my request got rejected without giving me any information why my request is rejecting. 5 times my return request is cancelled and without any reason.
And Today On april 6 my account is blocked by them and i am unable to return my item. Really it is worst experience of shopping on flipkart.
The return policy is about to end . It will end on 12 april.
I am returning since very first day of delivery but nothing is happening.
They emailed me that your account is blocked because you have multiple purchase return but I have purchased the first item by my account.It is first product i have purchased and i want to return it.
Flipkart is clearly doing a fraud . It is doing fraud and earning black money.
I am very anxious. I want my product to be returned and my money refund .

[Apr 07, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 07, 2020

Greetings from Flipkart!

We are sorry for the trouble caused.

We would like to let you know that your recent request has been canceled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Your kind understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
Updated by Aaquibbbb, Apr 08, 2020
I want to let you know that It is the first and the only product that is order and delivered and ia returned by my account.
This is the first product which is returned by my side you can check it in my account detail.
So How can you say that you have unusually high number of returns in my purchase history.
Dont be so dumb and blind.
Please check properly my account details woth open eyes .
And stop making fool and stop doing fraud.
Please again check my details that clearly shows that it is my first and only product that is requested to be returned by me.
Please solve my problem and activate my account.
Please accept return of product and refund my money.
Note- Please check my account details properly and open your eyes and clean them so that you can not tell me lies and stop doing fraud.

19268
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - return request rejected multiple time without any reason and account is also blocked.