[Resolved] Flipkart — unbooked product

Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd Block B (Begonia), Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru East Taluk, Bengaluru District, Karnataka, India, 560103., Bengaluru District, Karnataka, India, 560103., India
 anjsum on Apr 28, 2019
During booking of lloyd 1.2 ton 3 star split inverter ac money has been deducted from my account but ac was not booked. I need debited amount should be credit in the my account as soon or ac should book in my login.
I am waiting for your kick response.

25-apr-19 25-apr-19 to transfer - inb flip-kart —
[protected]igafzqgxq5 transfer to 459 "26, 499.00"

Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2019

[Apr 28, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Updated by anjsum, Apr 30, 2019
During booking of Lloyd 1.2 ton 3 star split inverter ac money has been deducted from my account but ac was not booked. I need debited amount should be credit in the my account as soon or ac should book in my login.

5-apr-19 25-apr-19 to transfer - inb flip-kart —
[protected]igafzqgxq5 transfer to 459 "26, 499.00"

Comments

I have ordered intex power bank 20000mAh on 24/04/2019 payed by upi I'd [protected]@upi but order I'd not send and not confirmed yet rupees1399 debited.

I am unable to play game on flipkart with my account from last 3-4 days,
I contacted flipkart customer care but no response

Item has not delivered yet but showing delivered on app as well as received a mail regarding the delivery at 9.23PM. Acc to me, this is full of [censored] to discuss anything because according to Flipkart, there is a delivery time from 9AM to 7PM. I am very very dis-satisfied, very very dis-satisfied.
Your company had deducted my money amount RS 15, 149 (Date:18.2.19)from my bank account but I had not done any online shopping from your site. I want to know the purpose of deduction of my money.
Without doing any shopping from your site you had deducted RS 15, 149 from my account. I want to know the reason why??

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]