Flipkart — unscheduled change in exchange policy
BiBidipto Sarkar on Dec 7, 2019
12:46 pm (2 hours ago)
1. My new phone got delivered today and it was taken on an exchange offer for moto e4 plus under the order id od[protected].
2. The wishmaster rejected the phone and further demanded 2100 rupees for giving the phone.
3. I thought there was some miscommunication from his part so i accepted his terms as i was in dire need of the new phone.
4. When i called the customer support about the issue, the said that according to "details", the phone is not accepted in case the screen is cracked
5. This clause was nowhere to be found in the exchange policy, as i have read it thoroughly.
6. I am enclosing the exchange price rate and reasons for rejection from your website in case you want to refer.
7. I urge you to pick up the old phone and please refund the deserved amount of money as soon as possible. I am a student and presently i have just 300 rupee left due to this inconvenience caused by your part. Please, try to understand.
Since the terms of exchange as explained by your executive was not explained beforehand, i am not obliged to it!
[Dec 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportFlipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2019
We are sorry to inform you that the exchange product was canceled as the product did not meet the exchange related guidelines confirmed by the Wishmaster. However, we see that the parent order Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Grey, 64 GB) has been successfully delivered to you on 07 Dec 19. We always strive to provide you the best shopping experience and we'll look forward to serving you better in the future. Please refer to the below link for more details. https://t.co/MQiPaGk48ksee.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|