[Resolved] Flipkart — wrong product delivered and return request cancelled

Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
 MradulMishra on Jan 15, 2020
This is so disappointing incident from flipkart this time and for that no resolution is being provided since now. I'm forced to write this email because of not solving my issue. I've ordered an external hard disk of wd brand on 9th of december priced at rs.3814 on offer. The order id was od[protected]. And the package received on 14 december. When i opened the package i was shocked to see the product inside the package, its power bank which i received, i thought may be some kind of mistake happened. So i opened my account to raise a return request stating wrong item delivery but till that time the product was not showing as delivered. So i immediately call customer service and told them the whole incident and they assured me that i'll be helped and was told to wait till 17 december to br contacted by a concerned team and the customer executive raised a return request on my behalf. And i told her that do i need to mail with the screenshots of the package unboxing video she told me that i will be contacted by the concerned team and if ask you then u mail. And i was waiting for the call but on 16 december i received an email stating thanks for been contacted by our escalation team. And received one message stating my return request is cancelled by the seller. And i was really upset at the moment for been an old customer since many years was handled by this type of behaviour. I've neither received any call nor any escalation team member talked to me. And my request was shut down without contacting me and without any investigation. Then i raised the return request again because o[censored]nsatisfactory response but this time not only my request is cancelled but my account was also blocked by flipkart for raising return request again and again. This is so disappointing. And i'm really upset for the experience i had this time.
I hope this email will get some attention of any sincere executive who really wanted to help its customer.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2020

[Jan 16, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MradulMishra, Jan 17, 2020
No update from Flipkart's end. I'm now fed up by requesting them again and again. I'll going to sue them in court now.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2020
Hi, We'd like to let you know that your recent return request is canceled as our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - wrong product delivered and return request cancelled