[Resolved] Food Panda — broken english... pathetic service.

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 nameless21 on Oct 11, 2017
Foodpanda agents are illiterate and truly non english speaking twats... Just act like bots and speak nonsense in broken english. Bloody gaon walas.
I placed order with this unhygenic restaurent called maha rasoi pimple gaurav pune and it was smelling bad... Chicken was tight.
Fp chat has long waitin period and ten they say hotel is closed call next day... Next day chat service not working and there is no other way to contact.
These fraudsters shall be punished. Order was placed thru
Mail id:[email protected]
I want my refund back!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2017
a joke compensation of 30/-

[Oct 11, 2017] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nameless21, Oct 11, 2017
i finally for my issue resolved on a compensation of 30/- which is a joke. matter closed.

Comments

I'm always facing issues with foodpanda but this time litterally I fed up with your service and finally delisted the app.Im not using it again

Rohit
Took more than 1:20 hr to deliver food.
delivery boy no also not provided early
Cold food served
Owner telling delivery boy on the way from past 45 mins
Reasons told and said on the way always
I have order through food panda at 9 Oct 2017 at 5 pm but my order is still not come. the customer care have just doing the timepass and finally I lost my money. Is is fraud site ?

Pisces Eservices Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 82A, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Food Panda - broken english... pathetic service.