Fujezone Mobiles Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 13, 2021

File a complaint to Fujezone Mobiles

Having problems with Fujezone Mobiles?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fujezone Mobiles customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fujezone Mobiles

Fujezone Mobiles Website

Fujezone Mobiles Head Office Address

Plot 284, Lane 3, Sultan Sadan 2, Westend Marg, Saidulajab
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fujezone Mobiles reviews & complaints(30)

HP Laser 1020 Plus
Serial No: CNCFL9772
MODEL NO: BO1SB-0207-00

Not working at present kindly rectify our problem

Thanks and regards
POWERTRANS MOBILITY LTD
Fujezone Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am purchase november 2017 warranty period approach the sustomer service centre my phone problem is coming[protected]
    Approach customer service centre taken service centre on[protected]
    But not repair today onwards that people told more 2 days
    How many days but notsolved the issue give another piece
    I see the two more days and after go to consumer court
    Fujezone Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i have purchased a fujezone cell phone from seventymm shop 5 days later,the cell phone model is X88 and the touch screen is not working and the company OS not showing any response on the complaints.And the company is running from its warranty of 6 months. please i need help..or i would launch consumer case..on the company
      Aug 13, 2020

i have purchased a fujezone cell phone from seventymm shop 5 days later, the cell phone model is X88 and the touch screen is not working and the company OS not showing any response on the complaints.And the company is running from its warranty of 12 months. please i need help..or i would launch consumer case..on the company
      Battery for Fujezone Smart C7+
      I have mobile phone Fujezone Smart C7+ it's battery is not working. It discharge in 10 minutes when ever make a call or operate it after fully charged . I want to know from where I can purchase the battery for Fujezone Smart C7+ Mobile Phone

Ranjeet Singh
      Email address : [protected]@gmail.com

I bought a Fujizone X-plore from Bagittoday based on their offer. It was delivered two days back (Order No. [protected]. I charged it and checked it. Now when I try to charge it again it is not getting charged. Either the charger is NOT working or the BATTERY is DEFECTIVE. The IMEI Nos. are
        [protected] & [protected]. The phone number of your company given as :[protected] seems to be also defective.
        Pl. reply...

I placed order for Fuze zone touch pad vide order no; 142, datd 2.4.2012
        booking id no;[protected]. Today morning I recd. the item, and when I open
        the same the screen was found in damage condition.
        I request you to kindly arrange to replace the same

thanks
        juzer akberali ujjainwala

Fujezone / Touch Pad — Don't support 3g vodafone zte-k3570-z modem

I purches fujizone smart tablet (touch pad) from snpdeel i confuse how it work with vodafone zte-3570-z modem plase suggest me to connect to the Internet Thank's
        Do't support 3g vodafone zte-3570-z modem

Sir/Madam, I have purchased Fujezone True mobile from Home Shop 18, for few week the mobile has worked well and suddenly with out my notice and my physical touch the mobile touch pad has failed and not at all working as for the details and servicing list pasted in Fujezone mobile Servicing list I have contacted to the servicing branch in my local area and the particular person of In-charge told me that they are not at all providing the service to the Fujezone mobiles and to contact another branch I do not know the exact places if at all I have to leave my state of living and the main branch is in Delhi I have seen the Consumer complaints in the Internet there many of the consumers are suffering like me and more over no quality of service to the mobile so I tried in my local state but there is no availability of the spare parts not what must I do? how can my phone well serviced? If at all I send my mobile to the main branch there is no use because the product me be damaged and may not be the problem solved. Kindly answer to my complaint through my mail address prasannakumar.[protected]@gmail.com please...

fujezone x plore x 88 mobile touch screen not working and network complaint also ther in hand set please replace the hand set,...

I have purchased a fujezone true touch mobile phone through homeshop18 & after using it for few months the touch pad did"nt respond properly then I sent this phone to the fujezone workshop New Delhi.I got it back after 20 days but again after a month the phone responded in the same way.Again I have sent the phone to the fujezone workshop but till date I dont know about the position.so kindly let me know about the phone & my contact no"s are -[protected],[protected]
            DILLIP DAS
            ANGUL
            ODISHA
            Aug 13, 2020

fujezone true touch mobile — touchpad not working properly

i have one fujezone true touch mobile but after 3 month it has problem with
            touch paid not working properly as per telephonic talk with homeshope18
            customer care he said go to setting and set calibrastion then problem will
            solve but i do like that but yet problem not solve . so plz tell what's i do.

This complain is regarding order no 18356,
              first of all the product was supplied late.
              the touch pad of the cell was so tough that it was hard to use the same.
              today morning i noticed that the slider stopped moving, on examination i found that cracks appear through the screen.
              what am i to do with the product? post it back to you.
              it is becoming hard for the receiver on the receiving end to get the conversation of the caller.
              Raman

Fujezone / Xplore — REDEEM FOR FREE GIFT

I received the FUJEZONE XPLORE MOBILE with scratch card. When I am trying to redeem the scratch card. Even though I typed the correct Invoice no. TRNPL/DLI/[protected]/101128. But it is appearing as wrong. So please redeem my scratch card. Order no. 112388, booking id [protected], Shipping id . 1553738

I have ordered the Fujezone True Touch mobile from homeshop18. i have ordered this on 02/10/2010. i have received this on 09/10/2010. After 2 months i found that its touch screen is not working. i complaint this to fujezone corporate. they told me to courier to them. i courier it to the given address. than i have updated this to them.after they have not contacted me till now. than i was contacting them for long time but their phone was not...

i have brougt the mobile from home shop18 in the m/o dec 2010,its touch screen is not working from the last two months.i have tried hard at diffrent locations but not got the touch pad of the mobile.i[censored] have the touch pad of the mobile kindly arrange to send at this address:-

ANIL JANDIAL C/O J & K BANK LTD
                MAIN BRANCH UDHAMPUR,
                J& K 182101
                MOBILE NO. [protected]

i will send you the chrges for that kindly send me your a/c no. with ifsc code of the branch.or call me at this no, as i have tried many times on your toll free no. but it is not responding.

regards

ANIL JANDIAL

Fujezone / Touch Screen Mobile — Mobile not working

I had purchased Fuje Zone Touch screen Mobile frm the day of delivery and when i opened the handset and started to use the touch screen is not working the battery back up is very bad when we charge fully in the morning by afternoon it gets switched off.I need somone to come and repair this orelse i need replacement.Pls tell me any near by showroom o[censored]rs where i can repair it by myself in bangalore....If this is not rectified i am going to...

Battery Not Charging and Not supported to Net work
                  I WANT TO RETURN THE SET AND ALSO EXCHANGE THE SET FujeZone Model No.X-Plore
                  I PURCHASED THE SET THROUGH NAAPTAL ON 1-8-2011.I SEND TO YOU MOBILE SET FujeZone Model No.X-Plore
                  RETURN PLZ REPLACE THE SET FujeZone Model No.X-Plore.

MY ADRESS
                  B.M.NEELAKANTA GOUD
                  HOUSE NO.8-11-180/231
                  VIDYANAGARA, RAICHUR
                  POST OFFICE-JAWAHARA NAGARA
                  PIN-584103
                  RETURN PLZ REPLACE THE SET FujeZone Model No.X-Plore.
                  REPLACE THE SET FujeZone Model No.X-Plore.

This is to inform you that I had ordered the product Fujezone X-Plore Full Touch Screen Mobile and paid the amount which was delivered to me on 27th June 2011 through NAAPTOL based on the Advertisement in Times of India, Bangalore Edition. On 1st July, the Mobile touch screen is not working at all. Since this is defective product, I request you to replace the same or refund the amount at the earliest. The complaint was given to the company and no action still taken.
                    hi,
                    Am also bought full touch screen mobile, but i don't have access the jar files and also unable to install the browser. All the jar files are installed but not opened in that particular application(games, browser&etc..). Please tell me how to work on it bcz need tamil font browser and install in our phone.

Fujezone / X-plore — defective piece

I urvish patel buy online mobile which was already broken at delivery time. I saw that and didn't start it.
                    I pay Rs. 3200/- cash on delivery time. our order no. is 2789450 dt.9/11/2011. I received it on dt.16/11/2011.

Fujezone X-plore — not provided with phone lock password

i bought fujezone x-plore online from snap deal. and i want to operate phone lock in it. but it is asking for old phone lock password. kindly provide me with required password.
                    Plz communicate, if any other problems are there or not(in Fujizone x-plore mobile)... jml

i bought fujezone x88 from homeshop 18.
                      within a week the touchscreen was not working. i sent for service. then it worked for 1 week.
                      again it was not working.
                      i called customer care of homeshop 18. no proper respond.
                      we really feel bad of our money.
                      what to do further?
                      please guide me....

Fujezone / Mini Laptop — Faulty Product

I Have Purchased A fujezone mini laptop through Naaptol.com via order ID 1367036, however ever since i have purchased this item it not switching on.Worst thing is that when I enquired about it at the customer care they gave me an address of Mumbai where I should send it for repairs, when i sent it , the address was found to be of a Garage. I am highly disappointed with your services, I need a quick response otherwise i would be forced to...

Your Honour,
                      Near diwali 2010 I have purchase mobile phone on seeing add on Home Shop-18.The offer was Two Hand sets for Rs 4999/-.One Touch screen double sim and other without touch double sim.After receiving the product within a month touch mobile started malfunctioning.I contacted HS-18.They took it back and after repair it was returned. Again It became U/S very same month.I returned & received it after repair.When it happen third time I directly contacted the company M/S Nakamichi Techno PVT LTD New Delhi-30 (Mr Ratan Kapoor). He promise to provide me the other hand set of same or lower price.In that context he mailed me some hand sets picture.I selected one Model and send that request through mail,and personal letter along with defective piece.But they return the Same Hand set. Still I am facing the same problem of malfunctioning i.e. non respond of touch pad. Pl. help me out.
                      Near diwali 2010 I have purchase mobile phone on seeing add on Home Shop-18.The offer was Two Hand sets for Rs 4999/-.One Touch screen double sim and other without touch double sim.After receiving the product within a month touch mobile started malfunctioning.I contacted HS-18.They took it back and after repair it was returned. Again It became U/S very same month.I returned & received it after repair.When it happen third time I directly contacted the company M/S Nakamichi Techno PVT LTD New Delhi-30 (Mr Ratan Kapoor). He promise to provide me the other hand set of same or lower price.In that context he mailed me some hand sets picture.I selected one Model and send that request through mail, and personal letter along with defective piece.But they return the Same Hand set. Still I am facing the same problem of malfunctioning i.e. non respond of touch pad. Pl. help me out.

TAB M12HD

I ALSO PURCHASE TAB M12HD TOUCH NOT WORKING INTERNET BROWSING VVVERY SLOW NOT PURCHASE THIS COMPANY PRODUCT NAKAMICHI AND FUJEZONE VERY LOCAL COMPANY PRODUCT

I have purchased Hand set of FujeZone X 88 against order No.[protected] in January. i have complaint on[protected] telephonically that this Handset is faulty and not getting signal from the operator. I sent back theis handset to the compay for rectification or replacement as per their suggesstion. Then I received back this Handset again on Februrary 10, 2011 without rectification. The same problem exist I cannot make call from this handset. This FujeZone X 88 Handset failed to make or receive a call in total. Morever MP4 is not working of this set. i phoned many time but igonerd every time. Not getting the solution of this problem from the last Two months. i request to replace the Handset with good one or refund my money immediately.

Tardeep Kumar sharma
                        Cell No. [protected]

dear sir,

i have ordered a a fujezone cell phone from home shop 18 one month later,the cell phone model is X88 and the touch screen is not working and the company os not showing any response on the complaints.And the company is running from its warrenty of 6 months. please i need help..or i would launch consumer case..on the company.
                          Aug 13, 2020

FUJEZONE — touch screen not working properly

dear sir,
                          i perchase fujizone x2 model mobil on 7th oct 10.i have facing the problem of tuch screen not working,then i calling customer care,he tell me send your mobil at our compani.i send mobil,mobile recive compani,but i calling him,he cannot support me my order no is[protected]
                          4months back i had bought fujezone touch pad through snapdeal.it was not working plz help me my email id is shankar.[protected]@gmail.com

By means of placing an order with Home Shop18 : I had purchased a mobile handset which is a product of FUJEZONE.

As per my order I recieved FUJEZONE EPHONE (touch screen mobile) & FUJEZONE t 10 mobile phone.

But during their usage the FUJEZONE TOUCH SCREEN MOBILE PHONE showed certain discrepancies, which forced me to lodge a complaint against it, and eventually following the instrutions of Home Shop18 this mobile phone was returned to : "NAKAMICHI TECHNO PVT LTD NEW DELHI". But the relevant Customer Care office instead of providing me with a FRESH & DEFECTLESS mobile phone, returned us the same said phone after certain probable repair works.

As a result of which we are again placed in trouble and inconviniency : the said Fujezone touch screen mobile phone has ceased functioning. when we press it to "switch ON" it remain "SWITH OFF" thus resulting in complete system failure.

Hence again this product was returned to the same address by me. and necessary correspondence to this effect was sent to them through emails.

But the customer Care of Fujezone are paying no heed towards my grievances and even till date they have not responded to any of my sent emails.

Please kindly provide me your advise/counsell over this issue... and please by means of your mediation help me get this issue resolved

The other particulars in this regard are as below :

My Order No :[protected]
                            Order Place with : Home Shop18
                            Order Date : 08/08/2010

Hope your will look into the matter at your earliest.

Thanking You