[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — threats to office colleagues and myself even after payment done

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 arvindaks007 on Nov 30, 2018
Dears,
I am a existing customer of fullerton india, for personal loan product, due to some personal reason, i was unable to pay the loan emi now i started the deposition of amount in fullerton loan account - [protected], followings are the details of payment done recently (Inr 50000) -
1. Ref. No, from fullerton - nici[protected], amount inr 12000
2. Paytm id [protected], amount inr 8000
3. Paytn id [protected], amount inr 20000
4. Paytn id [protected], amount inr 10000

Note: above payments shows intention to pay the dues, i don't know why these threats

After doing such payments, i requested some more (1 month) time to the person - madhuri (Mob no, +91 [protected] landline no. +[protected], for this, i ready to pay extras (Panal charges and revised amount), and i am continuously contact to her... But either to speak with me she is threatening to my office colleagues in office nos. Which are impacting my job.

Without job i am not be able to pay the dues of fullerton. (I am frestrade from these calls)

Request you please help to stop these activities, remaining amount will deposit soon in loan account of fullerton soon (In 1 or 2 months maximum).

Arvind
[email protected]

threats to office colleagues and myself even after payment done
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Nov 30, 2018] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
Hi Arvind, we regret to note the content of your feedback. We are investigating on the concerns and shall revert with an update by December 7, 2018. Appreciate your patience meanwhile -Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Dec 05, 2018
Hi Arvind, we have responded on your email. Kindly acknowledge the same. Trust that helps. Please mail us at [email protected] in case of further assistance -Fullerton India.

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - threats to office colleagues and myself even after payment done