[Resolved] Fullerton India Credit — Unauthorized Charges

Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
 rajdhanetwal
Dear Sir

I had taken a two vehicle loan from fullerton india ltd and last ECS was due in the month of Oct-2012 which was deducted from my account but they are denied about the transaction and saying that amount deducted was a wrong entry from bank and i have to pay Rs 11500( Approx.) for full and final of my loan amount i had contacted them many times but they are saying that the statement provided by bank is false and i have to pay that much amount for closure.

please look in the matter and solve

DETAIL GIVEN BELOW
Loan account:-[protected]
Loan holders name:-C Raj Dhanetwal
ECS amt:-1862
last ECS debited:-29/10/2012
Tranaction id:-[protected]
bank:-ICICI BANK

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2017

[Mar 14, 2017] Fullerton India Credit customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Fullerton India Credit Customer Care's response, Mar 14, 2017
Dear Mr. Dhanetwal, as discussed, we will investigate this at our end. Request you to allow us time until March 16, 2017 to revert with an update on the concern raised.

Comments

Loan no [protected] reflecting in my CIBIL score. I have never taken this loan. Please correct it as soon as possible.

Sir / Madam, I think my loan money is received on 2 May 2017 should be canceled, but I canceled my humble request please do not use the loan to

+91 22 6749 1234 [Corp Office]
    Supreme Business Park, Floors 5 & 6, B Wing, Supreme IT Park, Supreme City, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400076
    Fullerton India Credit - Unauthorized Charges