Fun Cinemas — regarding adding food coupon with ticket forcefully.. not giving ticket without food coupon which we don't need..

Fun cinema dd mall gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
 harish indoria on Aug 12, 2019
Today i went to watch the movie the lion king (9 a. M. Show) on 12 september 2019 in dd mall fun cinema gwalior, madhya pradesh.
I bought 6 tickets and the ticket counter personnel added two combo with the ticket. I said i didn't want the combo but they said it is with the tickets. Then i asked is it compulsory, they said yes, and i had to pay for the combo with the tickets.
And the combos which were enforced upon me were of poor quality the coke tasted like a solution with 90% water and 10 % coke and the samosas were all cold and tasteless.
I hope this complaint reaches to the right ears and some action is done regarding it, as this incident clearly depicts that customer satisfaction is no priority of fun cinema, the only thing which is prioritized is profit no matter how.
I personally request to cinema manager2 but he also force to me buy food combo. I refused this.. But still he added me this combo... And he told me i can not cancel this jo krna h kar lo jise complain karna h kar do.. He missbehave with me.. I[censored] not taking action these matter then i will go to consumer form...

[Aug 12, 2019] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Harish,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your contact number with us so that we may assist you better.

Team Cinépolis

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - regarding adding food coupon with ticket forcefully.. not giving ticket without food coupon which we don't need..