Garena Free Fire — account suspended

dumka bandarjori road, Dumka, Jharkhand, India
 Ramesh Love on Sep 2, 2019
Hello Garena,
Hello Sir, my name is Ramesh. I'm using free fire have been last 10 months, my account has been suspended.

4 days ago I'm playing a rank match... in that match I'm killed by a hacker(wall hack).

But I can't control my angry... I'm tried to download a mod apk... at last its working... I got a wall hack apk...I'm using wall hack in 2 days... I knew it is illegal... then I'm uninstall the wall hack apk... and download original from google play store... next day I'm opening free fire but it's not responding. It will show my account is suspended.

Please help me GARENA, I love Free Fire so much... I can't live without GARENA FREE FIRE, Please give me my account I'm never misuse the chance... trust me... my account nickname is     ꧁༺Ramesh༻꧂,         my user ID is:[protected]

Please give me my last chance... I Love Free Fire...
Please give me a last chance sir,

Nickname=꧁༺Ramesh༻꧂,

user ID=[protected]

account suspended
Updated by Ramesh Love, Sep 02, 2019
Hello Garena,

Please give me my last chance... I Love Free Fire...
Please give me a last chance sir,

Nickname=꧁༺Ramesh༻꧂,

user ID=[protected]

Comments

Hello garena i am id free fire

I am don't hack use my id name levi please help me are you

I don't hacking I
My I'd but my I'd suspended please my I'd back my device pls garena free fire plssss my username.sanjits1643l plssss sir last chance plsss sir
Plssss sir back garina free fire plssss sir help me my I'd suspended I am not hacking garina plssss give me my garina mu I'd name.sanjits1643l
...I am pro player sir plss give me my device garena free fire plssss sir plss come back my device garina free fire plssss
Plssss sir give me my I'd sanjits1643l
Plssss garena come back my device plssss i am not hacker plss garena come back my device plsss
Hello Gerena
Hello Șir, me Name is David i have using a hack and me account is now suspended and pls i love free fire i don't using hack anymore in free fire pls unbann me

Hlo Grena

Hlo sir, My name is Shivam I am love free fir His my I'D has be Suspended pls Unban my I'D not use hack app Next time

My I'D Name is (Shivampb06)

Please start my I'D Sir

Pllzz reopen sorry so hack dut I don't repeat my mistake
ID:[protected]
So please reopen my account
Hello garina
My free fire account suspended. I use hake app. Play rank mas 3 days and unstol the hake and download plastor free fire login f. B account so my account suspended plz help me plz unban my account I love free fire game I formis you naxt time I not use hake.. . Required you plz unban my.. Account ..
My game I'd[protected]

Hello Gerena
Hello Șir, me Name is pappu i have using a hack and me account is now suspended and pls i love free fire i don't using hack anymore in free fire pls unbann me

Please ser account unsuspended please mai ne koi hack use nhi kiya
Meri id[protected]

Pls give me a account my id[protected]

Account Ban
Hi my name is gowthaman, I am playing
Free fire for 5 months, first I played pubg when I started playing free fire, I loved it so much, l leaved pubg. So yesterday and day before yesterday one Hacker was killed me with car. I can't do anything, so I am also tried to download the mod apk, but I don't like hacked version, so I change to origial, but it suspended my account, please recovery account, hereafter i will not hack anymore I am promising that i will not hack anymore the free fire. Please recover my free fire account. My ID: gowthaman197

Hello garena,
Hello sir, I used mod APK..I admit my mistake..it will be never happened next time..I love to play this..my ID[protected] my Nick name AniqArh4506L..plzz unbanned me..I hope you will gave my account back...plzzz
Hello sir I am very sorry I don't hack free fire I give my free fire please I know hack free. Please give account

Hi my name is Raju, I am playing
Free fire for 5 months, first I played pubg when I started playing free fire, I loved it so much, l leaved pubg. So yesterday and day before yesterday one Hacker was killed me with car. I can't do anything, so I am also tried to download the mod apk, but I don't like hacked version, so I change to origial, but it suspended my account, please recovery account, hereafter i will not hack anymore I am promising that i will not hack anymore the free fire. Please recover my free fire account. My Free Fire Nick name is Raju-telugu And ID Is [protected]

Patucss's reply, Oct 25, 2019
Bro unbanned your id
Hlo Grena

Hlo sir, My name is aju I am love free fire His my I'D has be Suspended pls Unban my I'D not use hack app Next time

My I'D Name is ajubhai5929N

Please start my I'D Sir

Game id name :꧁༺Тїҩєя ВD༻꧂

Game cod. :[protected]

Hlo Grena

Hlo sir, My name is emon I am love free fir His my I'D has be Suspended pls Unban my I'D not use hack app Next time

My I'D Name is ꧁༺Тїҩєя ВD༻꧂