[Resolved]  Gati-Kwe — threatening to delay and actually delaying the delivery

I have ordered an item on flipkart on 29th september and was shipped through gati courier to be delivered by 12th october the docket number is[protected]. On 9th october at around 8:30 pm, the delivery boy called me and asked me to receive the product at a distance of 15 km. When i refused, they threatened to delay the product and actually they are delaying. Even see their unprofessionalism, they updated on the order tracking that the concerned person is missing. Several times i am calling for costumer support to both gati couriers and flipkart, they console me that the product will be delivered in 1 day. Never comes that cherishing moment. Do these companies have any work ethics? How is it possible that few people can affect the quality of service? The whole of their system is unethical.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 3, 2019
Delivered the product after one month after threatening to file a case against them. Worst service, never use gati courier service.

[Oct 16, 2019] Gati-KWE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gati-KWE Customer Care's response Oct 16, 2019 Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for your experience
This is to inform you that our concern team is already on the job to get this case resolve at the earliest.
Kindly allow us some time.
Updated by satyajit1811 Oct 20, 2019 Till date issue is not resolved and the product is not delivered. I don't understand, if they are unable to deliver to this address, why do they pick up the order at all. I indeed feel harassed .
Updated by satyajit1811 Oct 24, 2019 Today is 24th October, and the product is not delivered yet. Gati courier costumer care is not responding to the urgency. Worst case of harassing costumers. Legal action is the last option, if the issue is not resolved. I will never cancel the order, I will take the help of Law.
Updated by satyajit1811 Oct 29, 2019 Dear sir,          I ordered a whirlpool washing machine on flipkart 29th of september. The product was shipped through gati courier service Docket no:[protected]. The assured delivery date was 9th october 2019. I got a call on 8th october evening to receive the product at a distance of 15 km, which is not possible for me because I am staying outside Odisha. My father who is of 70 years is unable receive the order at such distance, so i refused and requested to deliver it at my doorstep. But, the gati courier person threatened to delay the product. It was updated on the tracking of this order to be out for delivery 9th october to 13th october. On 13th of october it was updated that the concerned person is not available. I called the gati courier costumer care several times, but they only said sorry without any resolution.Today is 29th of october and it is still not delivered. From 9th october to 29th october I recieved no call from gati courier regarding the delivery of product. Flipkart costumer care called me and asked me to cancel the order. But, I denied.I told them that I can wait for 1 year more, but i will not cancel the order. As a last option, I will go to the court againt gati courier service for cheating the costumer which is punishable under Indian penal code 415 and 420.This mail is just to inform gati courier before proceeding legal actions. Now, durgati will begin for gati courier.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Gati-KWE
    Gati-KWE Phone
    +91 71 2272 1477 [Customer Care]
    +91 40 2784 4284 [Head Office]
    +91 40 7120 4284 [Head Office]
    Gati-KWE Address
    Plot No.20, Survey No.12, Kothaguda, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500084