Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 21, 2021

File a complaint to Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband

Having problems with Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband customer care

Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband reviews & complaints(36)

Washing machine, induction chula, 01xclocl broken
Gatik Business Solutions / G Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir/ madam
    I Assistant Commandant Amardeep Bazard booked a pick up for my bike, bullet electra 350 from lucknow 226016 to Nani Daman 396210 on 9th of march 21. The bike was delivered today at 1230 absence. Time given by me to the delivery guy was 1400hrs. The bike on unwraping was found heavily damaged. Tail light, 3 of the indicators, cluth bar and scraches on the oil tank. Even after paying exorbitant price of rupees 1800 for packing...
    Dear sir, i am from palakurthy. Some shops are selling gutka beyond law procedures in palakurthy. Even my addicted to that, not only my dad so many people addicted and spoiling their lifes. As it is injuries to health i request you to ban gutka completely to save many lives. Insted of riding on shops, first diminish *gutkha producing industries. Save our lifes sir..!

Thank you......

I, siddhant rathore had booked one shipment from kanpur to hyderabad on 20 march 2019.

Though the shipment reached on 28 march 2019 but the state of shipment was horrible that has caused me great loss.

Even though gati ltd takes full guarantee of successful delivery of shipment but they have shown complete irresponsible behaviour and even my complaints have not been answered yet.

I had to face lot of harassment and insult by the company due to their negligence also their local dealer in kanpur claimed that he can't do anything and he is not responsible.

Kindly help me out to ensure that big companies must value their customers and they are not above the law. Also entrust our faith in system.

I have frequent internal connectivity issue so whenever I raise issue in customer care there is no proper response from the technicians. Even I called the technicians multiple times but they are not picking my call itself. Even I visited their shop multiple times the shop is closed all the time.

The shop is in Shikaripalya, Electronic city, Bangalore - Karnataka 560100

Internet is not working from 18th Nov 2018

I've carried out a transaction of rupees 884 on 17/8/18 from the i-on app, through the tpsl gateway, the gateway glitched out after i entered the otp and the money got deducted from the bank but the payment has not been carried out, i was in bangalore during the transaction, transaction took place between 9:15-9:25, the payment hasn't showed up in the database of the recipient, the broadband company as well, please look into...

One of the worst broadband connection which i am using now in bangalore. G-broadband. Your customer service is pathetic. The internet stopped working again today. As usual had to endure the pain striking procedure of calling your customer care. You people are like leeches sucking away my time and money and service is just a sad aspect. I was assured by your customer care that the issue will get fixed in 4 hours. Is your time indian standard time or indian stretchable time. Its been 7 hours and nothing has been done. I called again, wow what treatment, the agent disconnected by call. I am not going to keep doing this. I need a refund of the money, my time and energy wasted on you guys. I am going to switch to another provider, and log a case in consumer forum against you guys. Enough is enough. I have had it from you people.
        May 31, 2018
        Updated by Vallari Iyer
        since the mid of May the services have been bad and previously i have faced this issue multiple times. Ref ticket # TKT1290339, user id : Vallari59

I am unable to open sharing galaxy or blooming galaxy. Pl set right the server. I am unable to watch videos, music, movies and any other services that you are providing. Pl connect me to or send a link to watch the shows. Actually i was watching the movies in your sharing galaxy or blooming galaxy regularly. Now a days i am not getting the connection and unable to enjoy the services. Please resolve this problem and help me to watch the favorite...
          This particular broadband will not be recommended to anyone. The people in the office starts ignoring us if you complaint there is no internet. No immediate resolution. If at all we get interne, it will take ages to get speed. A very bad customer service. I request for a resolution as soon as possible. The soonest for them is after two days. Never ever recommend this g broadband. Worst experience from past 3 to 4 months....
          Sharing galaxy server some times working some tims not working, and alos the speed is very low around 100/kbps...
          From past 15 days i am facing this issue, dialy i am calling to customer care. but there one answer is, we will check with the backend and we will solve issue.
          I did everything they told me to do. but there was no positive result..
          I am using g broadband from past 8 months...
          If the problem continues...

I am using G Broadband for the past 2 months. The first month went well without any problems. Recently, the internet gets disconnected every 20 seconds and then I have to connect back again using their login. While typing this, it got disconnected twice. When I try to reach their customer support, they never call back as promised.

One more issue lies with their online payment page. There's no username check and all. No matter what username you enter the payment happens. If there's a minor mistake in spelling, the money is lost forever.
          Jun 10, 2017
          Updated by Sankho Maitra
          Hello G Broadband #####, fix the issue. Your getting paid for a service, you are not doing us favors for free.

Hi Team,

I had paid 1264 rs for the month of May'17 at 8 May 2017 using ICICI debit card in BTM 1st office.
            the person done that transaction told me that transaction is failed and shown me code 53 in Green channel but it got deducted from my account and even i shown him too but he told you have to pay again as first transaction is failed that will refund in your account 3-5 working days. then i had paid again 1264 using I-On app by online payment.

mean while amount is deducted 2 times from my account.he told first transaction will be refund but its almost 15 days over and i didnot got money back.

i went again to Btm office, this time he told you have to contact your bank then i have confirmed too that payment has benn successfully done 2 times.

Please fine reference bank statement.

and let me know when i will get money back, it is really very poor service they are providing
            Thanks & Regards,
            Sujeet Kumar Prajapati
            Facing connectivity issue from 2 hrs. This is happening every 2days. Tried calling customer care to raise a complaint non if the numbers are working. Reslve this ASAP

We have been using g services from 3 yeras, in btm-2nd stage, btm-1st stage,

Now we move to marathalli banglore area.

Here local contact person is raju-[protected].

Problem:

There is no power backup at the networkswitch. When ever there is power cut in pg where switch is placed we are not getting internet. This is problem on every weekend. So asking for sevice to raju, apart of not provoiding any sevice on weekends, he is scolding on phone abusing us & asking to leave g-broadband sevices. This is happeing from day1 since jan2017

Gbroadband must be serious about this, must be carful while deploying person who are acting in service, maintaing such big network & employing impolite people for sevices doesnot make any sence

Hi recharged 28th april '17 (2017) and i received a mail as follows:

Merchant reference number : bala56-g start
                Ebs payment id : 74220177
                Payment amount : 746.35 inr
                But it says the payment was not complete r (Cash has been deducted).
                O i recharged again, on 29th april '17.
                But i didnt receive any email and internet is also not yet activated.
                I lost 746.35 twice and still am not getting the internet.

Hi Sir, Whenever i try calling up the landline or mobile..most of the time either it is switched off or no response from them.Its a very bad experience for a new broadband network like g-broadband.
                  I tried calling them up for rectifying my account details...each time payment is made my account is either suspended or unable to login my details.I have used many Broadband Providers but this is one of the worst service providers i have come across.They never call and intimate you back when you need assistance...Phone is either switched or Not Reachable.If this is what service they provide then i rather go back to my old service provders which gives better service and atleast they keep you updated from time to time.Its high time 'G Broadband takes matter seriously or the gateway to them will be closed forever.

More than 2 weeks there is a big problem with continuity of Internet connection. Every now and then connection goes off. But last 3-4 days no internet connection at all and customers care have only option to raise a case but doesn't have option to speak any representative. Even after raising so many tickets doesn't getting any response and on one has called me. I have dropped mail to support group but same no response from anyone.

Your customer service agents are irresponsible, and bunch of liers, I have enough records with me to take you to consumer court. I have made the payment today morning and still my connection is not set. I have logged multiple complaints through IVR ([protected], [protected], [protected]) but nobody bothered to call and check what the issue was. Finally this guy called Mahesh calls me and assures me that he will have it fixed in 2 mins I have calls recorded and he lied through his nose that 2mins it will be fixed this was an hour ago and still no fix. Realy pathetic service. I have made the payment and its been 10hrs and no internet.

Is there any mechanism to check what service is provided or just at the mercy of however has the mood to do the service.

Really hopeless is also not enough to describe this experience.

I had been facing issues with the internet connection since last 6 months and I had to call almost everyday for the connection to resume.

Now, its been three days the net is not working. The customer care promptly replies to every of my complaint. But no resolution has been provided. No internet connection for the last three days. Except a phone call from the customer service, nothing has been done to fix the issue.

consumer id: maniff2
                        You have installed a new system which will not accept my password,
                        HAVE MADE 5 COMPLAINTS OVER PHONE- PROBLEM NOT SOLVED.
                        have been out of station for 3 weeks and have not used the Internet. Now there is no internet. Will not pay. You can disconnect your service. IT IS USELESS
                        Hi all, I have internet connection cable issue for which I raised the request from 3 weeks ago, but there is no response from your side. Here is my request number(GTS[protected], GTS[protected], GTS[protected].

I am facing many issues with your G-Broadband connection, there is no stability in the bandwidth and no prompt customer support.

I would request you to repay the money for this month i have paid and disconnect the connection.

My ID is :Malathidevi25.3

I have contacted ur customer care more than 10 + times from two days and i became a regular customer to visit the care from past 4 month, this is shame that you are providing such type of connection and support. I hope i can stop even 10 of my colleagues/friends/neighbors to not to take G-BROADBAND and dont suggest to any one.

I have been using g-broadband connection since october 2015 and the internet connection is very poor for the past 2 months.in the current billing cycle, i was not able to use the internet properly even for half of the month. They are sending technicians but the fix is not working. Last week i have logged two complaints but they i didnt get any response from them. I do not want any services from g-broadband and i have decided to go for other service provider..
                            Gbroad band disconnects the customer internet connection whenever the current billing cycles completes. They do not even give 1minute extra also once your current billing month (For which you have paid the amount) completes. But they do not even if customer's money is wasted for half of the month. I have been paying monthly rs.1000 towards their services. I have wasted 15days in current month i. E rs.500.. Really pathetic and painful services from gbroadband
                            U people have quick response for new connection where as there is no response for our customer complaints..What support you are giving..Even your registered number all are switched off... Literally gbroadband is giving worst service now a days ..