GetMeCab Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Feb 11, 2022

File a complaint to GetMeCab

Having problems with GetMeCab?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GetMeCab customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GetMeCab

New Delhi District
Delhi

GetMeCab Phone Numbers

Fax

GetMeCab reviews & complaints(27)

I, Advait Jani, S/o Mahesh Jani, aged about 39 years currently residing at 65, 2nd Floor Uday Park, New Delhi – 110049. Permanent address 17/3, Brightons Road Kannikapuram, Chennai – 600012, do solemnly affirm and state as under: -
1. That I am the Complainant in the above case and am well conversant with the facts and circumstances of the case.
2. That the Annexed Consumer Complaint under Consumer Protection Act 2019 has...
Hi - I had booked a one way drop from Pithoragarh to Bhimtal in Uttarakhand on 31-Oct for journey on 7-Nov 2021. I was assured that a cab, as advertised on their website and platform, would be made available. However, I never received any cab or driver details till 6-Nov late evening despite repeated follow ups. Everytime I called their customer care number on 6-Nov, I was assured that the cab details will be shared by evening. But nothing...
I had booked a cab from this service provider from 14/10/2021 to 19/10/2021 from delhi to khajjiar including various stops. Total payment to be made was 21000. Cab provided by them was of inferior quality. Driver was also not well behaved.
At the start of journey, driver asked us for half of the total payment. He was paid 8000 on paytm and patrol for rs 2100 was also filled by us. Along with this he also asked us for...
Hi Sanjeev

This is Saurabh Sharda and I'm writing this email in absolute disgust . I'm gonna file a case of cheating against your organisation your employees Mansi, Rahat, Rajeev Kumar and your vendor Ramesh and Umesh for causing extreme mental trauma to myself and my family.

I had booked a cab through your portal making an online payment of INR 2850 approx. for a multi city trip to Pune- Lonavala - Mahabaleshwar...
I booked a cab from delhi to srinagar through getmecab for 10 march 2019. I was been told that i have to pay 25500 approxfor a round trip delhi to srinagar including all the taxex and gst
Cab driver was very rude at pick up point and then they changed our driver at daula kuan. When we reached jammu, we realised national highway is closed. The cab wanted to drop us at jammu and leave and when we asked for the price till jammu,...
Re recomplaint

Hello ashok singh

Firstly i will request you please rectify the vendors name whom you have blacklisted, that will be sreekanth, instead of sreenath.

Anyway, what i think you can not really realised my "life and death" situation of that time, that's why you are just begging me to add 500/- in my wallet. Otherwise how can you fixed 500 rs against ours physical, mental, financial harassment...

Hello

Kindly back to the matter when I booked a car with paid Rs 340/- as advance (through Paytm) from Mysore L Grand hotel, MG road to Coonoor for 25/12/2018 pick-up time at 8AM (order# OPMYS[protected])(SMS attached)

But interestingly from 25th Dec. 12:11 AM
you allocated driver Sreekanth called me and tried to negotiate the pick-up time 2 hrs. before and threatened me either agree
to change pick-up time at 6AM or cancel the trip.

Immediately I contacted with your company and your executive also insisted us to change the pick-up time at 6 AM, and ultimately we agreed to change it at 7AM. Then you have send me the Driver's name car number details etc. to my registered mob. No. [protected].(SMS attached)

On 25/12/2018 morning when I called to Sreekanath he said you have rescheduled his journey from Mysore Rly.Stn. to Ooty.
After that I continuously called to you and your executive consoled us "Sreekanth is not available, we are arranging other driver within 30 mints."
this drama is continued till 10 Am and 10:14 you cancelled my journey(SMS attached)

I then madly asked for a car but no any car or bus was available.
As I am a tourist and have to check-out the Hotel so test of the day we travelled here and there and night we spend at Mysore station with child, female and age-old person. One of the senior citizen falled ill.

You are the total responsible for ourthis type of mental, physical, financial harassment . This is nothing but a simple cheating, beach of conduct, dishonesty, forgery with a tourist by which we were in deep trauma.

I need proper compensation with respect to money, refund the advance, strong action taken against Sreekanth and those executives, I know our harassment can never be fulfilled by money, but little consolation on our part.

Already I have talked to my lawyer, if you do not agree with my proposal ASAP I will file a case against you as per IPC section 420- cheating and dishonesty, IPC section 468- forgery. There you will found a big problem and as well as your reputation.

Let's hope for the best.

Happy Merry Christmas and advanced Happy New Year.

[protected]@rediffmail.com
Jan 29, 2019
Dec 29, 2018
Hi Mr. Barun,

Really Sorry and apologize for the behavior of our vendor Sreenath and regret the same.
As per our investigation, we found Vendor did not behave with you properly and denied service even after his requested delayed time. We have taken action against him - blacklisting him from our penal for a month as this can give him a lesson when he financially hits. and we ready to refund you the advance amount because we failed to provide service to you(please share us your bank details so we can send you the confirmation for the same) and adding Rs.500 in your wallet which you can use in your next trip with us.

Please share your confirmation so we can process ahead,

Once again really apologies for the same waiting for your revert
Ashok Singh
Team Leader
Dec 31, 2018
Updated by majumderbarun
Hello Ashok Singh

Firstly I will request you please rectify the vendors name whom you have blacklisted, that will be Sreekanth, instead of Sreenath.

Anyway, what I think you can not really realised my " life and death " situation of that time, that's why you are just begging me to add 500/- in my wallet. Otherwise how can you fixed 500 Rs against ours physical, mental, financial harassment including female, child, aged people.

1- No question of bargains, because we hired a car on next day (26/12/18) of an amount of Rs. 8000/-, you demanded approx.3000/-, rest amount :
(8000.00-3000.00)=5000 .00 which I need in my bank account (not in the wallet)

2- I have now no faith in GetMeCab, so no questions arises about wallet, I will have to think in future that weather I will take your service or not.

3- Additional medical expenditure ( a handsome amount) that I took due to your negligence, will have to paid you as actual.

4- That vendor and customer care executive (s) against you have already taken action, shall have to given me as written document, because I want no one like us should face this type of "life and death" situation in future.

If you need I am ready to supply all documents as SMS, phone call records, medical records etc. as and when require.

It is better to settle the matter out of the jurisdiction in term of your money and reliability.

Bank details :

SBI, MANICKTALA BRANCH
ACCOUNT NO. [protected]
IFSC CODE : SBIN0001715
MOB [protected]

Hello Ashok Singh

(8000.00-3000.00)=5000 .00 which I need in my bank account (not in the wallet)

Bank details :

SBI, MANICKTALA BRANCH
ACCOUNT NO. [protected]
IFSC CODE : SBIN0001715
MOB [protected]

Barun Majumder

True this cab company can ruin your trip. As they did with us.. I booked their can service for a mahabaleshwar trip and the cab got a breakdown in middle. But unfortunately driver has taken almost 5500 rs in advance for oil refilling and to workout for the breakdown car and promised to return back to our hotel. The customer service from getmecab assured me that i will get the cab in few hours but they just bought the time and wasted our entire day by saying the car is coming in next 2 hours every hour. At last i need to book a different cab from mahabaleshwar at a high premium rate as it was a long weekend and almost no car were available... Now after so much of trouble to us now i am requesting them to return back my hard earned money but this people are not helping with it.. Just buying time as earlier did.
    Worst service ever
    Never opt them else you never know your trip can be ruined!
    Snaps which shows that my family has to suffer all the trouble from them and few snapshot of the mail they promise to send the new cab and few snapshot they promised to return my money back!
    Feb 9, 2019
    Dec 29, 2018
    Hi Murari,

Hope as per our discussion and with your confirmation, this issue resolved, so request you to please close this complaint

thanks
    Ashok Singh
    Team Leader
    www.getmecab.com

I had booked a cab on 12th may 2018, also paid the advance amount of 300 through paytm. Order no - inpun[protected]
      After some time they cancelled the booking as the required cab was not available. I have attached the screenshot of messages, which mentions the booking confirmation & cancelling.
      But still i didn't get 300 refund. I tried by calling many times on [protected], but every time they said we will check and refund. But...

Hey guys, i understand that your cancelation policy is only within 24 hours but i have cancelled the booking only after an hour of confirming the booking due to an emergency.
      Your guys tell me that you cannot refund me the advance and i'll have to pay 400 extra to get it postponed.
      Meaning i'm at loss from both the ends.
      Please refund at least considering a car was not assigned till i cancelled the booking.
      Trip id - orban[protected]
      GetMeCab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hired getmecab service for a golden triangle trip starting and ending at delhi.

The car was below average constantly making noise. Driver who showed up clearly lacked professional attitude. He became a child who was told no candy, the moment we said we will be telling him plans on where to stop and when to have dinner/lunch. I guess all these people get commission from their usual stops & our call must have affected his income.

The driver who is also supposed to be our guide.. Pretty much came speechless for next 2 days.. Always on call with his family (Headphones) and talking never ending.. At some point, we didnt know who is client and who is offering service.

Last day, driver called the company and made it sound like we had asked for different route (Fact was we didnt know and we had been asking from prev night for which he kept saying ok).. Company (Getmecab) calls us back and says we have to pay more. The argument went on and on for next 2-3 hours

Bottom line: vacations are best done without using getmecab
        Aug 22, 2018
        last post
        Aug 16, 2018
        Updated by Ven SS
        vehicle I used.. ending with *5812 ( Delhi based registration)
        Toyota Etios Swift
        Driver: Rahul

People I tried interacting with at getmecab during my problem situation : Jagdeep & Aman

Avoid!! Avoid!!! Avoid at all costs

PS: apparently driver is not full-time employee of getmecab .. he also drives for couple of more companies in same Delhi vicinity. I wonder how these people survive in business, who cant seem to even spell tourism or service right
        Aug 22, 2018
        Updated by Ven SS
        Mr.Sanjeev Duggal, co-founder of getmecab contacted me & listened to my side of story and really apologized for unfortunate events & the way it unfolded. got reimbursed with 33% of invoice amount as a mark of them trying to keep the customer happy and wanting another chance to serve right.

Finally there is a relief to know and share there are real professionals here. Even though my experience was horrible, its heartening to know someone listens and offers best options to resolve them. Way to go, Mr.Sanjeev. Thanks for your professionalism.

( My case has been resolved)

My cab booked for 11:30 am.. But till the time, 1:00 pm the cab didn't arrived.. When. I asked them to cancel and give me refund, they denied and giving deal.. Could you please review and help me to give full refund for the cancellation

This is happening for first time.. But i don't wnat this type o[censored]nsatisfactory service.. I am too frustrated with their service..

Hi team,

I have booked getmecab one-way on thu, 14 jun 2018 from bangalore to puttaparti.
            Order id: opban[protected]
            Paid 538 advance and balance is 2200+. (2700 around as fixed charges as shown while booking)
            Details:
            Driver name: firoj
            Cab number : ka09ce3820
            Contact no. [protected]

While we are near to our destination (Puttaparti), driver suddenly took another way without even intimating us towards penugonda.
            When asked he told that we have to pay 'state permit' at the rto.
            The place is up-down 40 kms extra with an hour time too.
            I asked the driver that its cab facility responsibilty to pay for the permit since permit is for yellow-plate cabs not for passengers.
            The driver didnt listen and called for some other person who is neither cab driver nor getmecab employee. His name is imran-[protected].
            He spoke with me like a rowdy and told the cab driver to bring us back to bangalore like he is gonna beat us there.

Even when i called getmecab customer care they told "sorry for the inconvenience"

None of these people dont know english and purely arguing/speaking in hindi.

Note that am travelling with my wife who is 7 months old pregnant.
            She is already ill/vomiting due to journey and sickness, because of these fellows we have to travel extra 40kms, paid 350/- at rto and spent 1 hour extra time on an alternative route with bad road than regular highway.

I would like you to take a very strict action considering the getmecab action as a criminal offense/ life threatening action.

Attached the photos of cab and his driver.
            Moreover the company is not providing any invoice, though there is invoice button in their website it is not accesable.

They are cheating every passanger with their cheap tricks.
            GetMeCab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wouldn't even give it one star. Pathetic service, especially the driver's attitude. I needed a cab for navi mumbai to igatpuri via mulund. After searching for cabs online, this website of getmecab.com seemed to be the cheapest and so we decided to go ahead and book. However, while booking we noticed that there wasn't any option for adding a stop between the pick up and drop location, therefore, we called the customer service and inquired...

Getmecab — taxi service run by dacoits

I had booked a taxi through GetMeCab from Chandigarh to Delhi and back. I had booked a sedan at 10/- per km. While coming back, the driver stopped the taxi near Gohana and demanded 5000/- as an extra amount. It was around 9 PM and pitch dark on the road. He told me that if I did not pay, he shall dump me on the highway.

I paid him the extra amount for my safety.

Later when I called up the call center, the executive...

We had booked a cab from noida to lucknow for our senior citizen parents for 22-04-18.
              The driver of cab stopped the cab on the agra highway in the middle of the expressway and dumped the entire luggage on the road and asked our parents to get down. He then demanded extra money to take them to lucknow. When they said that the money was already paid online, he said that if he did not get the extra money, he will leave them on the road.

We called up the call center. Mr. Sumit at the call center started misbehaving and dared is to call the police. He said that we can do anything that we wanted to do and he did not care.

People booking through this company should beware. The way sumit spoke, i have a feeling that this service is being run by mafia as he was not even afraid of the police.

All together, best to avoid them.
              Jun 10, 2018
              Apr 27, 2018
              GetMeCab Customer Care's response
              Dear Ashutosh, You booked a sedan cab for your journey from Noida to Lucknow, I guess you are well aware of the size and boot space of the sedan vehicle and your parents are carrying an Air Condition moreover You didn't mention the size of AC wheater it is 1.5 ton or 0.5 ton etc, for which our executive cleared stated that if its fit then you can carry that. We upgraded your vehicle from sedan to SUV as Sedan was not available and our executive tried informing you but failed to do so because of network conjunction, for which our team already apologised to you. And we didn't even charge you more for Suv till Agra where vehicle supposed to be changed.
              At Agra, your parents don't want to change the vehicle for the rest of the journey(as ac did not fit in the sedan or they won't like to sit in Sedan car). After many discussion and police call(which is done by your parents), you were agreed to take SUV Vehicle at additional cost. where you were promised to pay us in 15-minute rest of the amount online as your parents have 1200 in cash only(and ready to pay 1000 to driver) with them. So trip starts again from Agra but again you did not pay us the balance online in next 4 hours as you promised on call in the meantime driver reach near Lucknow (25 km away). So we again follow up you for payment and after many calls, you paid just 4000 not full amount as agreed earlier. As the driver was more scared and concerned about his money, and your In-laws told him you were the son of IPS during the trip(so driver stops the car before Lucknow and requesting them to pay online the rest of the amount and try to resolve the issue before completing the trip. But your In-Laws call the police and even call their relatives who come in the group of 5-6 person and beat our driver and damaged the vehicle(broken the car number plate-for which he needs to pay fine to police later while returning and even damaged the car bumper with the sticks). We don't think there is any kind of Mafia behaviour turn up from our side. But still, We're extremely sorry that you had to face such issues, problems in customer service are not something we are known for. As you can see from our other reviews, we pride ourselves on giving excellent client service and we'd like to do the same for you. We may not be able to reconstruct the past but if you provide us with a chance, we will completely make it up to you. We hope to earn you back as a customer.
              Apr 30, 2018
              Hello Ashutosh

As per our investigation, we know you are posting fake reviews here and on Google in the name of Abhimanyu Singh. we are going to press charge against you for defaming our company and factually incorrect accusations.

I made a booking from bangalore to salem on 17th march, where the advance and everything was paid and i only had to pay the final bill when i reach the destination, but the driver came without money and refused to take the cab for almost 2hours, hence i was delayed by two hours and the company gave no solution. A very disappointing booking it turned out to be.

1) driver was inexperienced totally
                  2) i myself was repairing the puncher, he didn't knew anything about cars
                  3) worst response by getmecabs since the car took almost 8 hours to repair-
                  "sir we cannot send you another cab, it will be another expense"!! And here i am repairing their car because they cannot manage their own personnel and the agencies they give to
                  4) they didn't even had the shame or courtesy to offer any kind of help. Worst customer care
                  5) the entire trip was ruined and my relatives were very angry at me.
                  GetMeCab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We booked a cab for 6 days delhi - nainital - delhi 26 may to 31 may 2017. We were a family of 8; 4 adults & 4 kids. This car was accommodating just 4; 2 adults and 2 kids and we had one more private car along!
                    1) driver was 21 yrs old having no prior experience in hills; kept banging & scratching the car everyday which attracted unnecessary quarrels & time wastage on the way.
                    2) he smoked while driving in front of the kids...

Extra KM - on inovice there are 5 KM, but the driver demanded 50 KM
                    Driver Allowance - on inovice there are 200 Rs, but the driver demanded 250 Rs
                    Driver Night Charges - on inovice there are 0 Rs, but the driver demanded 200 Rs - we returned before 10.00 pm, but the driver wanted to pay - he told me: night charges is between 9pm-5am.
                    Toll + Parking - on inovice there are 0 Rs, but the driver demanded about 1.500 - he did not showed us the bill
                    Total: on inovice there are 5.307 Rs but I paid more than 7.300 Rs
                    Unfortunately I met in India a lot of liars and thieves.
                    Other information:
                    The driver arrived 50 minutes later and did not said sorry
                    The car was dirty - inside spilled chips