Gionee Communication Equipment — 1 of 187 going to upload your all recording, mails and recorded video on twitter, facebook and youtube

Arib Salman siddiqui on May 22, 2018
I want to know why you created feedback sharing option because when i shared feedback of bhopal 8, old sindhi colony near saibaba mandir berasia road
[protected] service center. They said we are not going to repair you mobile because you have share our wrong feedback now im from media family and im going to show real face of this service center to pan india. Because they are threaten me. And now afraid of them. If now they again intimidate me ill file case against them, i request to do needful help because im not getting any response from your side and this is my second mail and my mobile is with them and they are not working on my mobile a1.

I hope for needful help
Waiting for your reply

[May 22, 2018] Gionee Communication Equipment customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bhopal service center (care solution) gives very poor service and all employees are fake is

+91 11 6678 4200 [Gionee India HQ]
    +91 73 4068 6595 [Jaipur]
    +91 80 4207 1950 [Bangalore]
    F-2, Block No. B-1, Ground Floor, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110044
    Gionee Communication Equipment - 1 of 187 going to upload your all recording, mails and recorded video on twitter, facebook and youtube