[Resolved] Great Holiday Club — complaint for fraud membership rs.55000/-

115/1, Sidhi Vinayak Appartment, Block-A, Flat No.3, Mehrauli, Na, Delhi, India
 sumit raswant on Apr 18, 2019
I am resident of delhi, i am big trouble with fraud membership issued by co. Name great holiday club. Their representative name mr. Nakul khandelwal ([protected]), mahesh kumar ([protected]) given below commitment before issuing membership issued on[protected]:

1. I will get 4-5 star hotel stay booking free of cost for 35 days, 5 years with 100% booking & complementary breakfast, but all above persons are not in contact.
2. Also given customer care number, but same they are telling no such facilities applicable to my membership.
3. Before signing membership was told no need to read anything & sign required documents which shows they have kept hidden with me & i cannot cancel membership.
4. I have read many more persons reviews for same company fraud & doesn't returns money back.
5. They also told i will get my membership card soon with membership kit, but no records/information for the same.
6. Above executive were not finding any solution, so now they have given their branch head contact mr. Javed ([protected]) who is again not in contact as doesn't picks up phone call.
7. Fraud membership issued location address:
Gf-30, mgf mall, saket, new delhi - 110017
8. Attached issued fraud document by company.

Request you to, please help me resolve this issue & get refund back in my below account no.

Bank name - icici bank
Account no[protected]
Ifsc code - icic0000021

complaint for fraud membership rs.55000/-
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2019
This complaint was misunderstanding created by company employee & this point is invalid.
As i have still not utilised any service, now company is in process to refund Rs.30, 000 after deducting 45% of total amount.

Comments

Hello Mr Raswant,

Are you ready for deduction of 45%
BishtG's reply, May 13, 2019
did any Refund is possible??
I am also a member of this company " Great holidays club" they only make the fake promises to the customer after they don't pick any call, and when we wish to plan any trip through their company they ask us annual charges that is another 7000 rupees. In June 2017 i took the membership from their company after that till December 2018 have not used any services from this company, when i call in January 2019 to book a trip to Goa they asked for the two years annual charges, after that only they could book any travel for me.
since t the time of join this membership no information of the annual charges had given... now i really want my money back... please help (if there is any relevant official or person) is reading this post... or what is the process to cancel the membership if there is any amount we could get refund against it???

11, Guru Nanak Market, Lajpat Nagar Part 4, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024