Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC]

Having problems with Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC]

Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 4250 0009

Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] reviews & complaints page 13

I, Sailaja Arlanki residing at Dno 8-9, p-16, Sector 1, Golkuldham colony, purushothapuram, visakhapatnam - 530051 . Lot of pigs are surrounded in and around my residential area causing lot of inconvenience to us. We are afraid that encephalitis may arise and we may develop medical issues. Hence I request you to arrange GVMC staff to eradicate the pigs form our locality permanently. Anticipating an immediate response from you at earliest....

From past 2 years we are giving complaint to remove the debris but no one is bothered to remove and we are facing lot of problems with the debris.

We request you to kindly provide someone and remove the debris immediately.
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation [GVMC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Copy to (Collector of Visakhapatnam ), (District Medical Officer), (Pollution Control Board VSP )

To,

Subject: Complaint regarding sewage Plant /20ft wall construction

Respected Sir,

We M.Appalaraju, K.Apparao,...

Sir
    I am residing at Cheemalapalli, Visakhpatnam having door no: 3-21, near chandra medical stores beside street. In my street drainage is not cleaned properly. In this regard bad smell is coming in my street and also many mosquitos are biting me and our street members. So Please do the needful .

Thankyou

Ramachandra

Underground drinage leaking in front of our office which is causing foul smell and insects entering into the house. I have been complaining about this for the last 15 days but no gvmc officer is taking action against it . Please look into it

Dolphin hotel to Stadium road left side road, opposite to mahaveer automobiles UGD pipe line damaged by some drankers yesterday, please take immediate steps to repair.

Menace of Pigs

As a resident of the above said place there are vacant areas in and around my railway colony, lot of pigs and dogs are barking and quarreling with each other, Due to these reasons lot of health issues occurring to the residents of this colony. Life would become easy if you kindly look into the matter. Therefore I expect the magnanimity of yours to bring your amiable power in this regard and...
          Dear Sirs,
          Demolished building assessment numbers [protected] and [protected] still appearing in website. Several times requests were given but no action taken until now. SPANDANA Appeal GVMC DCR 06/2020 Dt 03.03.2020 is acknowledges the request and forwarded to GVMC .
          New Assessments are allotted and the tax is being paid promptly.
          Kindly respond on the appeal of regularization...

Sir/madam street lights are not working near my house. i have alrady registered complaint in gvmc app but no one has responded till date. it has been around 5 days. my house comes under ward 50. as my house is at dead end we are terrified as no accidents are prone or any thefts occur due to this. please consider my complaint and do the procedings as a\early as possible. [protected]

There are many street dogs in our area which are very disturbing the people around. There no proper cleaning of drainage, the person you assigned is not commensing her work. doesn't cleans drainage, doesn't come daily Or even alternative days to take household wastes, and the drainages are stinking like hell, and due to that there's increase in mosquitoes. Which may cause diseases as well, please make sure that u will look into the problem

Pole number ss/315/a
              street ight not byrning since one week address
              ward no 13,
              near ward secretariat office (opposite)
              madhuranagar

Sir
                last week in my street digging is done. So some pipe connections are damaged in my street including my connection also. So please repair the pipe connections and do the needful

I have Noticed a dog dead with blood splattered on the road on the highway near Zoo to Hanumanthawaka Road.
                  i kindly request it to be taken care of as soon as possible.

Drainage problem

I, resident of sector 5, MVP colony, Visakhapatnam would like to complain about the street dogs in our area. We are afraid to step out during night time and spending sleepless nights due to continuous barking of dogs. There are some mad dogs also.Children are unable to concentrate on their studies. I request you take necessary and immediate action regarding this.
                      Thanking you.

From past 10 days, filth has been piled up and noone is responding to our calls. We are fed up with the nuisance being created by the dogs and crows which come to eat the left over food that is being piled up constantly.
                        Kindly please take initiatives to end up this mess. Here are the pictures .

It is very urgent matter of concern to take action on street stray dogs in our locality. There are near one hundred houses located in our area and the stray dogs are more that 100 are troubling the by passers and especially children and ladies. Every day children are falling prey to these dogs and wounded badly.

Therefore I humbly request the authority to take immediate action & completely eradicate the menace of these stray dogs for which we all shall be grateful to you ever.

Sir...we r facing very inconvience during night times without having street light on our main road pole bearing no 36 A of Simhagiri Nagar Near SVL Homes Pendurthi

Non burning of street light past 1week
                              Address: survey no 135/3c ashok nagar near gowtam school backside of ramchandra hotel kurmanapalem visakhapatnam 530046

Hi Sir,

I am resident of Sagar Nagar ward 8. our roads condition are too terrible. There are many pot holes due to underground cables which are not filled. A lot of dust coming inside houses and many mosquitoes. Please take necessary action ASAP.