[Resolved]  Hathway — broadband house shifting

We have raised a service request regarding house shifting (Kondapur — beeramguda), hyderabad. We requested hathway to shift the wifi on oct 1st 2020. Everyday i do call the customer care regarding the service request but they say it will be done next day morning and nothing will be done. When i asked the customer care person to forward the call to executive dept but it was not connected atleast once... They (Hathway) are just cheating the customers. I have sent email to their central help desk yesterday but there was no reply from them... I need to get the issue resolved as i need to do work from home...

broadband house shifting
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2020
The company representative called me after 10days of my request and then came to my home and provided internet connection. However it have taken 2 more days to get the internet services through that connection. Total 12 days... When I asked the company representative about delay, he told me that if it is a new connection, they would do it quickly. As it was a request from already existing customer they have delayed. Such a response from Hathway Broadband. Hope the people who needs a new connection, please take a look at it which shows the way Hathway treats the customers... Then it is upto your own decision to consider hathway broadband services or not...

[Oct 08, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054