[Resolved]  Hathway Cable & Datacom — about wifi/we want to change wifi connection..

We want to change wifi connection from karmanghat greenparkcolony to lalapet tarnaka... Pls send the information as soon as possible.ac no [protected].. [protected]@gmali.com.. Address greenparkcolony road no7.. The connection from one place to another is available... If it is available..in tarnaka lalapet area.. We want connection to that area...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-06 01:04:01

[Aug 04, 2019] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Customer Care's response Aug 05, 2019
Dear Vinod Reddy Ayilla,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband

Comments

Plz remove my number from your website . I have Moved out from old address 3 yrs back . And area where I am residing is nt covered by Hathaway . N i don't want to update my account nor want to renew . So plz kindly remove my no n don't send any message or any call for the same .
Hathway Customer Care's response, Aug 6, 2019

Dear Chaitanya Dnyanesh Khillare,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband
This is a worst WIFI network ever i used...downloading speed is very bad..download speed not moves up more than 2mp...
I think i wrogly choose your WIFI connenection...next month onwards i think about to port anyother servies ..but not sure HATHWAY...
Hathway Customer Care's response, Aug 6, 2019

Dear Manoj Guru,

Not showing Dangal free channel

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054