Hathway Cable & Datacom — call threatening for sending legal notice for not paying outstanding

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Brajraj Agrawal on Jun 24, 2019

I am getting calls from hathway stating they will send legal notice for not paying outstanding amount. I terminated my account also submitted the router for closing account but no one asked to pay that time.

But when i again get call to re-activate i told them i am not interested but then she started threatening me. I also get such call few days ago he was saying he is from legal department and they filed case against me for not submitting router in patiala house court. I then paid rs. 500 but he didn't sent any legal notice nor picking calls.

Please suggest how to stop this.

[Jun 24, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Brajraj Agrawal,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - call threatening for sending legal notice for not paying outstanding