[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — legal notice: asking me to submit modem which i have already surrendered few years back (hathway no: [protected])

Bhavin Vakil on Sep 17, 2018
Dear hathway,

Since i am no longer your customer. Is this new way of harrassing people? I have already surrendered my modem why is this being sent to me. Kindly check internally before even attempting to send such notice. Also we customer pay deposit for using modem it is not used as free? Why have you guys not been dancing and calling me when you wanted to get my account? Don't ever try to harass me again.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2018

[Sep 17, 2018] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2018
Dear Bhavin Vakil,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband

Comments

Hathway sent a leagal notice to me to pay 547 rs. But I have used prepaid connection so why I need to pay the amount. I have also made request for termination of the connection but they did not terminate my connection.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - legal notice: asking me to submit modem which i have already surrendered few years back (hathway no: 1125376747)