[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — my hathway account deactivated because of the mistake from hathway

KPHB Phase 7, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Shyam Daram on Apr 2, 2019
I am shyam from kphb, hyd. I took hathway connection on feb 28th, 2019 for 3 months plan (Pfa screenshot for 2586/- amount paid) but my internet got disconnected on march 27th, 2019.

I called customer care and they have created service request (Pfa screenshot). It’s already been 5 days and still i
Didn’t get my connection back.

I was told that i will get temporary internet access until the service request closed but i didn't get any access, i have called customer care executives multiple times but of no use. Nodal officer also not responded to my mail.

It is too long to resolve one request and the mistake is completely from hathway side. I work from home and now i feels like we can’t depend on hathway for official use.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-08 00:15:35

[Apr 02, 2019] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shyam Daram Apr 02, 2019
My Hathway account No: [protected]

Hathway Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2019
Dear Shyam Daram,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband
Updated by Shyam Daram Apr 02, 2019
Thanks for the response.
My Hathway Account no is [protected]
Location: KPHB 7th Phase road, Hyderabad.
Updated by Shyam Daram Apr 06, 2019
I have been sending mails to [protected]@hathway.net and [protected]@hathway.net but no one is responding.
Everyday I am calling customer and they are cheating me everyday saying we will activate in 2 hrs or 3 hrs.
It seems hathway has a bunch of
Hathway Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2019
Dear Akshay Jangra,

Hathway Broadband

Comments

My Hathway Account no is [protected]
Location: KPHB 7th Phase road, Hyderabad.
Shyam Daram's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 6, 2019
I have been sending mails to [email protected] and [email protected] but no one is responding.
It seems hathway has a bunch of unprofessionals.
Inspite of advance payment to my cable operator "Shiv Shahi", The cable TV at my house is not functioning. Hathway is not responding, neither is Shiv Shahi cable responding. My STB card number is[protected]
Everyday i get about three to four calls regarding new plans, why deactivated, modem return, when i have already returned the modem. about deactivation, when i want to, i would call them. they are harassing my personal space.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - my hathway account deactivated because of the mistake from hathway