Hathway Cable & Datacom — my internet download speed is very low

bhaskarkan07 on Feb 28, 2020
Hello sir/madam,

My account number: [protected]
Account holder: mamta kandari

I am facing worst speed or very low speed from hathway broadband hathway connection. My internet plan 50 mbs with unlimited data. But my internet download speed is less than 10 mbs or (1mb/s).

Due to this issue i am facing download or upload problem in youtube and my offical work is pending. I am facing huge loss because of this connection.

This issue is not resolved yet. I complained this issue everyday via hathway app. He cleared my issue without resolving them. I have screenshot of the complaint.
I attach screenshot in this message.

I am facing this issue specially in month end after 25th download speed is very low. I regularly complaint this issue from hathway android app.

I hope this message affect the company and their employees. If my complaint is not resolved please refund all my money with in 2 days.

Take a strict action.

my internet download speed is very low

[Feb 28, 2020] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2020
Hi Mamta, to be able to help you further and to resolve your issue, we would be needing your City. Please share your City so that we can resolve your issue on a priority basis. Thank You! Hathway Customer Support Team.
Updated by bhaskarkan07, Feb 28, 2020
East Delhi, India
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Feb 29, 2020
Hi Mamta, Thank you for sharing the details with us. Our support team will connect with you to address your concerns soon. Thank you! Hathway Customer Support Team.
Updated by bhaskarkan07, Feb 29, 2020
My issue is not resolved.. my internet download speed is very low. If you are not interested to resolve my issue. We will meet in court soon.

my internet download speed is very low
Updated by bhaskarkan07, Mar 01, 2020
My internet download speed is very low...Still my complaint here is useless.
Updated by bhaskarkan07, Mar 07, 2020
I take strict against hathway and consumer complaint website. Don't get it why you guys create this website.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - my internet download speed is very low