[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — no response from hathway after advance payment done

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 No one007 on May 28, 2019
My account number is [protected]. I have called local dealer for new connection, he created new account and ask me to pay 1350 rs advance payment for new connection. I have paid 1350rs one week ago, after payment there is no response from the local dealer. He isn't picking up my call. I complained this problem in hath way, they didn't take any action regarding this. Last one week, i have done more than hundreds of calls and no response from the local dealer. Worst customer service i have ever seen in my life. Please take any action to refund my amount or give new connection.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 28, 2019

[May 28, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, May 28, 2019
Dear No one007,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Hathway Broadband

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - no response from hathway after advance payment done