[Resolved] Hathway Cable & Datacom — poor internet service and deliberate ignorance of the technicians

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 qtp2712 on Dec 9, 2019
I am a customer with acc. No. [protected].
Registered mobile no. [protected].

I'm writing to you with regard to my past experience with on of hathway technicians.

I had some technical difficulty with my router and speed and had raised a complaint regarding the same. It took almost 2 days before they finally assigned a technician, whose name i don't know. But he had the number [protected].
This person changed my router and went away saying the problem was solved. He seemed to be in a hurry.
Only later on i realized my internet was frequently disconnecting as soon as i connected a device. He said he would call back and tell me it has been activated but he never did. After i raised another complaint, he finally called me again, when i was outiside, to ask me if my internet was working. I said no. And i also asked him to call my father who was at home and check with him. He called and my father responded saying that it still wasn't working.

This person then called me and lied to me that my father mentioned the problem has been solved and then proceeded to ask me for the delight code he sent to my phone.

And afterwards he completely stopped picking up any calls from my registered or alternate mobile number.
If you refer to the attached screenshots you would see that i called him several times on several dates and he has always ignored my call. When i finally called him 5 times today he said that today was his week off and that he won't come to fix it. His tone was arrogant and he was so rude while talking to me.

His number was [protected]. That's all i know about him. I request you to please take the necessary action against such an irresponsible person who is ruining the name of hathway broadband internet.

Y saaket

poor internet service and deliberate ignorance of the technicians
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2020

[Dec 09, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, Dec 09, 2019
Dear qtp2712,

Appreciate you reaching out to us, we understand how inconvenient this could be. We have forwarded your concern to our team and an executive will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you

Comments

I just wanna relocate my Hathway connection from ground floor to first floor . I have raised a ticket regarding that on Nov 29 & 30 However i haven't received any response from thier side yet. Enough with Hathway.. thanks!

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - poor internet service and deliberate ignorance of the technicians