Hathway Cable & Datacom — speed issue_worst hathway customer service in navi mumbai

santoshgunjal on Jan 7, 2019
I have taken hathway connection in navi mumbai (Kamothe) 2 months back of 8 mbps for 1 year and for the 1st month is was working fine, and now speed they have reduced to 1 mbps (Id : [protected])
Sales guy from whom i have purchase plan : [protected],
And the local technician contact no : [protected], this guy will never receive your call.
I lodge complaint many times :
Service id : 03112018m082913-1, 20122018w733272, 03012019w920680, 0401209w934769 engineer has never visited to my house for any of my complaint. Every next day i receive sms that : request id is closed and problem is resolved. Never seen such a bad internet service provider and thanks for giving me opportunity to understand how hathway works.

Santosh

[Jan 07, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear santoshgunjal,

We have forwarded your concern to our team, an executive will get in touch with you.

Dear Santosh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Dear Santosh,

Hathway Broadband

Comments

Now i have changed my connection to my earlier Internal Service provider.

Santosh

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - speed issue_worst hathway customer service in navi mumbai