Hathway Cable & Datacom — Unable to access internet

I paid my last bill as on 21st Oct, 2016 for 3+1 month.
But I was receiving messages continuously from 19th Jan, 2017 to renew the account. I call to the customer care and informed that I am in the offer of 3+1 months it means I have to pay as on Feb 21st. From now on wards do not send this messages. They told to send an email to helpdesk. I did the same and also informed clearly that I do not want any disconnection at all
As on on 20th Jan, 2017 I received a call confirming that "Yes we do have one more month extra and we do not have to pay now we can directly pay in month of Feb 2017.
But from 21st night till now I am not able to access the internet. Everytime, every day I call to the customer care of Hathway broadband. I am just told that I will be access an internet with in 24 hours. But it is not happening. I am facing the same issue till now. I am really fed up with such a bad customer services. I also have a call records of the conversation which I have with the executive from Hathway broadband.

This is really disappointing thing that there is such a very very very very bad customer services. Because of you incapability of giving good service I am in loss in my own work.

And not even one executive are capable enough to solve the issue at all.

[Jan 26, 2017] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054