[Resolved]  Hathway Cable & Datacom — unethical behaviour

Internet connectivity frequently disconnection.

The worst customer service i ever had is with hathway broadband, if we raise a complaint they will never follow up with us, instead if we call and ask for the resolution they will disconnect the call, if we ask for a supervisor to speak the analyst says that no one is available and they mentioned that they do not have any supervisors to handle. If this is the case then maintaining a broad band is waste of time and i suggest no one to take hathway broadband.

The complaint which i have raised on the month of january are 4.

1st if in regards the offer they have provided to me that if i pay for 6months extra 2months will be added (Total of 8months), but they gave only 1month extra and when i have raised complaint to hathway customet they have reduced the give 1month to 15days and they closed the case with out my confirmation. I have to raise another case for that.

2nd i have frequently network issues, internet will be disconnected frequently and they promise me that it will be resolved by 24 hours and when i call after 24hours they they responded and asked me to wait for more 4hours to resolve, when i have asked for a supervisor to talk they disconnected the call. (Date : 29 jan 2019 i have raised complaint and they disconnected the call multiple times on 30th jan 2019)
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Tharun720,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054