[Resolved]  Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — GTPL Broadband - no internet since last 7 days

Internet got disconnect suddenly on 29th Jan 2021, and is not yet restored till date 4th Feb 2021. I have followed all their instructions and they promised resolution within 48 hrs. My customer complaint no. is 8202147. They had promised unlimited high speed internet, but what is the bloody use if I get no connection. I had asked them what was the daily upload/download limit, and they asserted it was unlimited, but here I am without net losing work on account of non service. Resolve the issue or refund me my money NOW.
Feb 11, 2021
Followed up repeatedly on their helpline. Finally two personnel came and then eventually the same day error was resolved (12 days after the reported problem). Turns out there was some 'fault' in the fibre connection downstream, however others adjacent to us faced no issue whatsoever. Whatever the case may be, they were helpful and got the problem taken care of. I thank them for the effort.
Feb 05, 2021

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054