[Resolved]  Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — Internet not working in my broadband

I have a broadband connection at my home and from 30th november 2020 my internet stopped working and we complained about it on 01st december 2020 on their customer care number and they claimed that they will solve the problem in 3 working days period and on 4th day we called customercare and they started apologizing and saying that they understand our problem and will solve it as soon as possible and we also visited local gtpl office and on 5th day, 05th december 2020 i emailed them and today is 06th december 2020 and we called customer care and they were still saying we understand your situation but not sorting the problem. It has been six days we complained and still they are not resolved our problem.

Complain ticket number: 7546966 they have given me and not solved my problem.
A/c no. BB[protected].

Please resolve my problem.
Internet not working in my broadband
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2020
The person who installed or connection helped to solve the issue otherwise customercare was just apologizing and saying complain will be solved as soon as possible and is their executive involved or not we don't know because we didn't receive any calls from their customercare

[Dec 06, 2020] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am a Hathway broadband customer. I paid my bill. It is showing that my account is active but I'm unable to use internet. Raised a complaint 2 days ago in help desk, still no response. Tried contacting customer care executive, they are not even connecting to executive once to speak. Worst response from the service team. Please resolve my issue.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054