[Resolved]  Hathway — service is not activated from 5 days

I have taken a hathway connection on kphb road no 4. I have made the payment on last sunday and till now service is not activated. Worst customer care service, they always put the calls on hold and without resolving they close the tickets. Never trust hathway. I am struggling to do my job by trusting this service. If you are looking for work/business purposes better do not take hathway connection. Most surprising part with them is we will be getting messages stating account is activated but when you call care center they will be saying account activation is in progress. Seems they do not have even proper infrastructure so better don't take this service at all.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-08 02:48:58

[Mar 02, 2018] Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Muzu Khan's response Feb 26, 2018
I want to open my port number
Updated by beesa sampath Mar 01, 2018
If there is a option to give negative rating the best eligible one is hathway customer care
Hathway Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018
Dear Customer,

we apologize for the inconvenience. Please inbox us your Hathway account number and location. An executive will get in touch with you soon.

Comments

I want to open my port number

Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054