HDFC Bank — amount deducted for depository charges without my knowledge

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Leon Edins on Mar 14, 2019
Without my confirmation through mail or phone call depository charges deducted from my account of rs580.

Same thing happedned last year and they deducted 6000 rs. Later they denied to refund. So i informed them to close the demat account and should not deduct ammount.

But this time i have balance of rs 580 only and the same is deducted from my account.

[Mar 14, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

We understand that our branch official has contacted you and addressed your query regarding demat AMC charges. Further we request you to forward the copy of your email interaction with demat team regarding closure of demat account for further investigation.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Please refund my amount 600 ...i was an hdfc employee and now am not currently wrking in bank but still why you are deductuing its legally wrong kindly refund amount or i will file a complaint against this...refund as of now am not working somehow iam saving money and you avaialed the balance ...please refund the amount i need it urgent
gowthami Gowthami's reply, Mar 7, 2019
Very worst bank in india only there issue is important to them they need not worry about customers ...kindly refund my amount

I have need my two wheeler loan a/c details and statement.Please give the statement immediatly.

Yours
On yesterday I made recharge for Rs.50 in freecharge app. I paid 49.13 fromhdfc devbut card.
Money deducted twice but only one transaction was successful.

Transaction detail also been attached.
Please

So please revert the money that failed at first.

HDFC Bank - amount deducted for depository charges without my knowledge