[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — amount deducted from my axis account but money has not received at hdfc atm withdrawal

Sahakar nagar, Bangalore, India
 Rajsuga on Feb 22, 2019
I was trying to withdraw cash rs.1000 from hdfc bank atm using my axis bank debit card[protected] in sahakar nagar in bangalore.
Atm id:p1enbg31 metro atm but before receiving cash the machine got shut down due to power cut.. My debit card also struck in the atm at night 11.30 pm. So immediately i lodged a complaint at axis bank to block my card and amount which was not received nut still there is no response. Axis bank team said the atm is belongs to hdfc raise one complaint in hdfc also where as i dont have details to raise a complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 22, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We request you to contact the card issuing bank for further assistance.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Hi, we request you to visit the following link to raise the dispute for the referred transaction. https://bit.ly/2us5Gcb. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Hdfc Bank - amount deducted from my axis account but money has not received at hdfc atm withdrawal