HDFC Bank Bank Fastag — wrong transactions

Friday,[protected] i was traveling from gohana haryana district-sonipat to new delhi with my vehicle ragistration number - hr11-0999 zeep compass car. Dear customer, your fastag a/c has been debited for rs. 60 for transaction by vehicle hr11g0999 at toll rohad toll plaza on[protected]t13:15:17. Balance amount in the a/c is rs. 1865 - hdfc bank ltddear customer, your fastag a/c has been debited for rs. 60 for transaction by vehicle hr11g0999 at toll rohad toll plaza on[protected]t15:07:58. Balance amount in the a/c is rs. 1745 - hdfc bank ltd. So, kindly requested you to refund extra payment rs. 120/- reverse in my account. Toll slip & auto cut sms transaction attach this mail.
Road toll plaza only charge commercial vehicles this toll charge not applicable for personal vehicles my zeep compass is my personal vehicle please refund my 120 rs.in my hdfc wallet account.
Name-kapil jain
My registerd mobile number-[protected]
My wallet id:-[protected]
My customer id:[protected]
Please coprate with your valuable coustmer ager app are hi miss transactions or wrong transactions deduct krte the toh appke customer hdfc fastag ko deactivate kradnge.
Thankyou
Kapil jain
Date:[protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have crossed valavanthan kottai toll gate on[protected] around 17:06 hrs. The amount for two way is Rs.90.00. But it is deducted Rs.120.00 instead of Rs.90.00. My customer ID is[protected]. My car number is TN-34-AZ-7076. Kindly refund a amount of Rs.30.00 to my account.

HDFC Bank