Hdfc Bank — cancellation of one assist membership

DUMURIA MALIOR, HARISHCHANDRAPUR MALDA, Harishchandrapur, India
 AHMED mobile on Apr 9, 2019
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1299/- from my credit card number ending with 7490 without my concern on date: I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1299/-

Updated by AHMED mobile, Apr 09, 2019

Comments

Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your customer ID along with the issue details by emailing us at [email protected]

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist