HDFC Bank — cancellation of one assist membership

Cancellation of one assist membership
I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited from my credit card number ending with 5805 without my concern in may 2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount

Name :- satish dugani
Mobile no. :- [protected]
Credit card number ending :- 5805

[May 31, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Satish,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist