Hdfc Bank — cancellation of one assist membership

Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar District, Uttarakhand, India
 Suresh01Rawat on Jun 16, 2019
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 6013 without my concern. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1399/-

OneAssist Relationship Number : 2070972
Name :- Arti Devi
Credit Card Number Ending :- 6013

[Jun 16, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please provide the reason of credit card decline. i am interested card. APPLICATION NO.- 19E[protected]E8
On June 4, 2019, while adding beneficiary from netbanking account, though the wait time was more than 15-20 mins, did not get the otp password to my registered mobile number to the account.
Dear Arti,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist
Sir from my account there are many deduction occur only in day of 147.50 four times a day

Hdfc Bank - cancellation of one assist membership