Hdfc Bank — cash back not received even after 102 days

498, Shakti khana 3, indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Kumar_amit9194 on Jan 17, 2020
Hello team,

I am a customer of hdfc credit card for a long time. I bought a samsung product costing 70698/-rs on 3 emis and have paid all the emis. At the time of purchase i was offered a cash back of 10%, which was to be credited in my card account in 90 days. But now it has been more about 102 days but the cash back has not been credited in my account.

For this i called customer care and logged a complaint on 8th jan 2020 with the ref no [protected] and i was assured that the issue will be resolved in 5 days but not resolved. I again called customer care on 15th jan and it was told me that it will take more 24 hr (The customer care executive mr. Himanshu also tell me very casually that "sir 2-4 din to lag hi jate hai", like he is sitting in a grocery shop and selling daal chawan) but issue is still pending.

Due to this reason i am not happy with your service at all. If you have such a service then i have to think about getting my card closed and move to some other bank's services.

Pls resolve the issue as soon as possible and credit the cash back in my card account with interest.

Copy of the transaction slip it attached herewith for your reference. For any query call me on my registered mobile no given below.

Amit kumar
Card last 4 digits - 6319

cash back not received even after 102 days

[Jan 17, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2020
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share the complete concern. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Kumar_amit9194, Jan 17, 2020
What do you mean by reference number TT[protected]. I have reference no. but its not getting validated in link you shared with me.Please explain with some example so that I can convey my issue properly.

Amit kumar