[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — cheating the customers in the name of no cost emi and domestic loans

HDFC BANK DEVANAHALLI, Devanhalli, Karnataka, India
 Kiran N Reddy on Mar 20, 2019
Sir/madam, myself kiran n from bangalore. I have a savings account in hdfc bank, devanahalli branch and i own business regalia first credit card... I recently purchased a product from amazon on 07/02/2019 by accepting no cost emi for 6months from hdfc bank credit card.
The product was found faulty so i returned the same and cancelled the emi. But the first emi was already generated on 16/02/2019 and once i complain the same to the customer care they said me to pay now and it will be adjusted in the next statement. But now on 16/03/2019 again the bill got generated and again the emi is generated and customer care team is asking me to pay the bill...
This is very bad i have called more than 20 times to resolve the issue but no action is taken. Each person says different answers and has no knowledge.
The whole hdfc team is a fraud and cheating the innocent.
I have not neglected to pay any due till now and i personally have more hope and trust on hdfc bank that's why i am owning the account and credit card till now...
Please make me ease in this process as early as possible...

Kiran n
Customer id : 66101319
Mob : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2019

[Mar 20, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We infer that our bank representative was in touch with you to personally address your queries regarding your credit card account on 20/03/2019 and the same was resolved.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hdfc Bank - cheating the customers in the name of no cost emi and domestic loans