Hdfc Bank — credit card collection harassment

1348, chomu house, gangapole, jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Prince nirwan on Apr 22, 2019
Hello sir/medam
My name is bhupendra singh nirwan. I am a customer of hdfc bank credit card from long time. This time i am out of the town and i told the collection person that i am out of town this time and i come and do payment but he is ignoring me and go to my home and harrising my fmily again and again and my family mently so disturb and i am also distrub and i am not considered on my work. He talk loudly with my famliy and publicy and create a seen and my family is very dipressing and action to file a poilce complain so you take a action otherwise we will go to police and comsumer court also. This person no. Is [protected] and his name is virendra singh so my apsent he is talk to my family very badly. I have some sms and recording also i hope you take a strick action and i hope that this type seen is never create in future. Plz be strickt. He is behaving very badly with my family. Plz restigated this type of person

[Apr 22, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prince nirwan, Apr 22, 2019
Plz restigated this person as soon as possible. Than he is never talk to anyone this type. I hope you take action very soon.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We note that you have sought clarification with regard to your credit card account. We request you to contact our Debt management officers at[protected] / 5160202 for further assistance in this regard.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

At the outset, it is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the Bank have not been to your satisfaction. We assure you that it is our constant endeavor to provide outstanding service to you and ensure that your banking experience with us is always pleasurable. We request you to contact our Debt Management officers at[protected] / 5160202 with regard to your credit card outstanding or for any further clarifications.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

Hdfc Bank - credit card collection harassment