Hdfc Bank — credit card loan

B-4 , ISHAAN IMPERIAL COURT, NEAR RAJWADA FARM HOUSE, ROORKEE, Roorkee, Haridwar District, Uttarakhand, India
 Aman Harsh on Jun 24, 2019
Dear sir/ madam,
Please note that on friday dated 21.06.2019 we received a call from hdfc bank rm hadeeqa siddiqui on 26677400 because we had some queries and regarding we received a very good offer of jumbo loan on my credit card with 10 % roi upto 10lacs from your rm. We are already having loan with 11% and looking offer 10% agreed upon to taking 8lacs loan with 10% roi and fixed. After discussion amount was transferred in my account and utilized by me in favour of closing my existing loan with hdfc and icici which was on 11%. As soon as loan was dispurse we got a message that 12.60% roi. It's totally cheating with me by your rm and shaking my trust which was since very long time with hdfc. Please look into the matter and do the needful. It's not a matter of 12.60 roi it's matter of trust in bank and rm. When i discuss this matter today morning then she told it's a mistake and will take care of it. Your mistake broken my trust and request you please do the needful so that i can make again trust other wise i will pay the loan amount as soon as possible and close all accounts of hdfc bank of my family and my company also.

[Jun 24, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to your comments expressed with regard to your credit card. We request you to visit the below link to write to us on your queries to enable us to assist you. https://bit.ly/1N8rih8

-Nadia