[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — fastag, no contacts no or email id working

Harjinder Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
 saketgupta on Dec 23, 2017
I have a problem related of wrong deduction of toll from my wallet, tried calling and emailed my problems but no reply from hdfc
Wallet id [protected]
Customer id : [protected]
Following email/ contacts not working :
1) [email protected]
2) hdfc. [email protected]
Please provide me solution as soon as possible, otherwise i will surrender my fastag because i cannot afford to pay two times for single transaction.

fastag, no contacts no or email id working
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2018

[Dec 23, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Customer,

The image shared by you is not clear. Kindly email us at [email protected] and share us your Customer ID, Wallet ID, Fastag number, Vehicle number and date and amount of the disputed transactions so that we can check and assist you with your query.

Anay,
HDFC Customer Service Assistance.

Comments

Sir / Madam

Sub: Refund my HDFC fastag amount Rs.500/- immediately.

Ref: HFR067439

Please refund the above immediately.

K.S.Dharmaraj
Fastag complaint # account not created# application reference no. is HFR083446# no responds from insolutionsglobal#

So far I haved send 5 mails to [email protected] regarding my fastag application. I haven't receive any single responds from them . I applied for fastag on 17/10/2018 for the vehicle no TN07BC9060. my application reference no HFR083446. It shows that I will receive fastag within 7 working days . But still now nothing has been created when ever I call customer care they keep on asking to send ID proofs . I have send my ID proofs for 5 times to [email protected] on the below dates
17/10/18,
22/10/18.
25/10/18,
26/10/18,
29/10/18.
so far my account not created and I didnt receive any mail regarding that . called hdfc fastag customer care N number of times . they keep on telling its in process and send documents again and again . kindly help to get fastag immediately . else help me to get my money Rs500 paid for the fastag (TN07BC9060). application ref no:HFR083446 back .

Thanks and regards,
Ravindar Ram

Cust ID: 38680008
I applied for fastag on 30/11/2018 for the vehicle no MP08CA7812 through HDFC Bank. My application reference no HFR091341. It shows that I will receive fastag within 7 working days . But still now nothing has been created when ever I call customer care they tell me we have not received any application or fastag not created .

So please refund my money Rs. 500/- at the earliest.

Vikas Shukla
Mobile No. [protected]

Sunday, I was traveling from Chandigarh to New Delhi with my new vehicle Temporally no (PB65 temp 10311) Innova car on 09.12.2018. We have paid Bhagan toll Rs. 65/- in cash & secondly paid through Fastag Rs. 65/-. We have paid double entry. So, kindly requested you to refund extra payment Rs. 65/- reverse in my account. Toll slip & Auto cut sms transaction scan copy attached.

Thanks & Regards
Mr. H L Arora
New Delhi
Mob[protected]

"Thank you for the details! Your payment has been received.Your application reference no. is HFR090015
Our representative will get in touch with you soon.
You will receive your Fastag in the next 7 working days. Contact [protected] for queries."

The above mail i have received but till date we have not received my fastag.
Kindly requesting you to refund my Amount.
I apply fastag at 7th april and still did not get any of reply from hdfc fastag bery poor sevice and also not got tag after 15th day
Still coustmer care saying wait for 5 days

Bad service

Hdfc Bank - fastag, no contacts no or email id working